one

chapter number one

"damn!" you panted at the bus stop as you saw the bus leaving before you could get on it

"first day and I am late." you sarcastically remarked on yourself.

catching your breath, you sat down on the seat. there was someone sitting beside you. a bit panting, you looked at him, but his cap covered most of his face. your phone rang that made you remove your eyes from the boy who seemed asleep.

"fuck." the boy sitting next to you groaned and looked at his watch.

you stood up from the seat and tuck your hair behind your ears. you saw water pouring down and suddenly everyone started jogging towards their destinations.

it's raining. you were left dumbfounded. "unbelievable." you mumbled. you felt that the boy who was asleep some minutes ago stood up too.

"great. just great." you rolled your eyes and sighed into next life.

"you know it said on the weather forecast that it will rain today." the boy from behind said as he opened his umbrella and walked away.

"yOu knOw iT wIlL rAin tOdaY." you copied him.

"what happened to chivalry? he wouldn't die if he just asked me to share his umbrella."

"and why the fuck would i share his umbrella?!" you shrugged your shoulders as you covered your head with your jacket and sprinted towards your college.

reaching your college you saw all the freshmen in front of the gate. how did you know they were freshmen? because confusion was written all over their faces.

you made your way to them. you weren't as late as you thought but as soon as you joined the crowd you saw some boys calling the freshmen over.

all the crowd followed.

those were the seniors. they gathered all the freshmen around.

"so following our tradition please introduce yourselves." one of the senior smirked.

'there were more than hundred freshmen. they don't have time to introduce each one of them.' you thought.

"so making it short, us seniors will make five groups with twenty freshmen each."

from the behind sophomores joined too to see their freshmen.

you freshmen got divided into 5 groups. people briefly introduced themselves and the next kept coming.

you were anxious. you've always been anxious to be the center of attention. you couldn't even think what you wanted to say until the senior eyed you, indicating it's your turn.

you slowly walked in the front on purpose hoping the professors would come and send you all in the classes.

"umm... hey." the view from the front was even the worse. you could see everyone. everyone looking at you. but people at the behind didn't seem to be freshmen nor seniors as they just quietly watched and passed judgements among themselves. you awkwardly smiled.

"i am y/n l/n and i am a freshman." fuck you y/n isn't that obvious. that's the solely reason you're up here in front of everyone.

"ah...i hope i get along with everyone and please guide me well." you let go of the breath you didn't even know you were holding.

the senior sighed as he shook his head. "if you're like this, the seniors will eat you up." he rubbed the back of his neck and you felt an enormous wave of embarasment drowning you.

you put your head down as you walked through the crowd and stood at the last.

"the worse day of my life." you mumbled, annoyed.

"the worse day yet." a male voice said from behind.