Hardships....

The path to success is not easy. It holds a lot of sticks and thorns. Enduring it is not a really easy thing but giving up on everything is not a solution... BTS taught us that.

.

.

.

Thinking back into our life we know that we all have had our time of hardships, and we are proud that we never gave up. That feeling is the best we can ever have and to get that feeling we should never give up despite the rocks that the life throws at us.

.

.

.

The tears they have shed, the countless laughs they have shared, the happiness that radiates from them when they sees ARMYs... all were formed through a countless number of life lessons they had. 

The unseen sorrows behind their pretty smile. But I am proud to say that, we, the ARMYs,  created a second family for them, to make them forget of all pains and put up a smile upon their faces. 

Team work makes the dream work ..... 

This thing what I have written is not a fictional story but the real life of each member of BTS. How they reached their level of success from nothing. How hard they fought and how they won their battle of life.

A real life report by @army47in2013

Copy right not allowed. This is my own work. But the credit of the photos and GIFs that I use goes to it's owners. Thank you for reading.....