Chapter 4: Break (cont.)

First, we went to iHop for a nice breakfast. Alesa,Mom and I got a short stack of pancakes that were chocolate chip, and Dylan got the smiley pancake with a side of Go-Gurt. We were stuffed after breakfast. Next, We walked into the mall and I ran straight to the little phone shop they have lying around in the middle of the hallways. I needed a phone case for my iPhone 6+ so I don't crack it like what ended up happening to my iPhone 5. I found a blue and black camouflage iPhone 6+ case and I got it! It was only $15.00 which isn't bad, because usually in other stores like Target or Walmart they are much more than $15.00 for a otter box.Alesa went to this store called "Ulta" for make up and beauty supplies, like always when we go to the mall. My brother likes Game Stop, so we stopped there to get him a game console, since it was on sale for $249.99 instead of $449.99 which is an awesome discount. It was an Xbox 360 Kinect. Dylan even got a free game to go with it, which he chose Minecraft, a really awesome block/pixel based game where everything is square, and you use your imagination using blocks and resources to make amazing stuff. After shopping at the mall, we went to the park. We went after the mall because the mall was opened early, and the parking lots would've loaded up and the mall would be crowded since all schools in my town are on vacation, and first thing all the girls do is some shopping at the mall on a 15 day vacation! At the park, I played with my little brother to keep him entertained, Alesa sat on the bench and went on her phone while mom was feeding the ducks bread. After the park, we were off to deciders in our car. "Outback, or Chick-fil-a?" Dylan, Alesa and I screamed at the same time "CHICK-FIL-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My mom knew it was going to be obvious what we wanted, but she just wanted to make sure. So we were off, again! We all order the same thing as yesterday, which was good for mom so we don't hold up the line deciding on a meal. Finally, at 6:00pm, we were home. Alesa and Dylan took a nap together on Alesa's bed, Mom was cleaning, and I was just watching TV. I was thinking in my head "Wow, two days of activities. What a great 2 days so far. This is going to be great!" And I drifted off to sleep on the couch.