Two

"I hate the way you write like a dinosaur." You teased one late night in the bullpen.

Your desk was located opposite to Spencer's and this meant you both had plenty of distractions throughout the day that led to having to working later to catch up.

Nothing out of the ordinary for you two.

In reality, you had finished your work 20 minutes ago. You stayed and pretended to do work just to spend more time with the man you had been crushing hard over ever since you began working for the BAU.

Spencer held up the pen he was currently gripping with 3 fingers instead of 2, using 2 fingers to control the direction of the pen instead of just the pointer finger like everyone else. You'd never seen someone hold a pen like a dinosaur before him. It was actually one of the many little quirks about him that you loved and you enjoyed teasing him about it.

"It's comfortable." His voice raised an octave as it usually did when you teased him. A deep red blush began to creep up his neck.

"It's silly, and it's completely you." You smiled.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Don't worry about it Doctor."

You held your notebook towards you, covered by a file, and continued to draw the pretty man in front of you.

Spencer pouted and went back to reading and writing down notes.

"What are you doing anyway? You finished 20 minutes ago." Spencer mumbled while continuing to work.

"Extra credit."

15 minutes later, Spencer organized his finished work and started to pack up his things while you ran to use the bathroom before leaving.

He eyed the file on your desk and slid it to the side. Your notebook lay open underneath it. You had never told him you were an artist.

His eyes scanned over the page as he traced over the dried ink depicting his likeness. You even drew the so-called dinosaur-hand grip you claimed to hate so much. He smiled at your attention to detail. Had you really been studying him so closely, and he didn't notice?

He heard your heels echoing against the floors as you made your way back to him and he quickly slid the file back over the notebook.

You shoved the file and notebook into your bag, turning to follow Spencer out. You knew he wouldn't ask you for a ride, but you didn't want him traveling alone so late at night.

Spencer frowned at your bag.

"What?" You asked, inspecting it for any offensive stains or holes.

Spencer just shrugged and turned on his heel.

"You know, I may be a profiler, but sometimes you completely perplex me Spencer Reid."