Over the years.

A/N: I still have no idea where this is going but...... Katsuki and Izuku are dating now.

~Izuku's pov.~

"I like you."

He likes me, is this like a dream come true. I didn't even know he was gay, like me.

This is possibly one of the greatest moments of my life.

"I like you to."

I said it, I told him. Please don't be joking with.

"Also, I'm happy you didn't actually turn into an asshole."

I told him jokingly while smiling.

"Baka."

He shouted and gave me a light smack to the back of the head while I laughed at him.

He brought me in for another kiss and I obviously kissed back.

Once he pulled away he growled,

"You're mine."

"I'm yours."

I replied.

I looked at the clock and realised we were allowed to leave 10 minutes ago. Oops.

"Come on Kacchan." I shouted as I took his hand and ran out of the classroom pulling him along with me.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Kacchan asked me.

"Sure, no-one will notice if I'm late home anyway." I mumbled the last part under my breath but I'm sure he heard.

He took me to the aquarium, surprising quite a few of our classmates were there, so we had to be more secretive for both our safety.

After wards we went to a cafe and then he took me home but obviously not all the way so my sister wouldn't see

Once I got home, I went up stairs, seeing my 'family me having a family dinner there.

Once I got to my room, I got a salad out the mini fridge I bought doing jobs around musutafu.

I ate it and looked through my phone of picture me and Katsuki took together today.