The reaction.

A/N: I don't know what to write, I realised there are a lot of spelling mistakes in the last chapter but I'm too lazy to edit, sooooo sorry.

~Izuku's Pov.~

"Woah, hey Shinsou. Didn't know they were you parents?" I asked him as I sat next to him, the pros looking confused. 

"Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you, but I heard what's going on with your family, sorry dude." He said petting a cat.

"How's Mei, I haven't spoken to her in a while?" I asked.

"You know her, always making new 'babies'" he mocked.

"How's Kacchan?" He asked me.

"He would kill you if he heard you call him that. But he's fine, angry Pomeranian and all." I told him.

"So you two listeners know each other." The guys who introduced himself as Hizashi Yamanda or Present Mic asked.

"Yeah, he's the only person that stayed friends with me when he found out I was 'quirkless'" I said putting quirkless in quotations with my hands.

"What is your quirk?" Aizawa asked.

"Copy and keep/paste. I can copy someone's quirk keep it and/or pass it on." I told them while picking up a car and putting it on my lap.

"Woooaaaaahhhh, you are like crazy powerful." Shinsou said.

"Thanks."

After that they showed me to my room and I set it up teleporting some furniture from my old room as well.

I'm glad they are force adopting me with Nezu's help.

~Izumi's Pov.~

Once I got home, mum was setting the table for dinner.

"Hey mum, Dad is giving me his quirk!" I shout excitedly.

"Congrats honey, I guess i should tell you I'm Telekna now." She said offering me a warm smile.

"Sooo coooool, you are my favourite!" I shouted.

"I love you to honey."

Finally my dad came home and we sat down and ate Katsudon as a family.

"I spoke to Izuku today, I don't know why but it seemed so foreign, when was the last time we spoke to him? Gave him food or even necessary living supplies?" Dad asked.

"I talk to him all the time, he's just useless crybaby." I told them.

"Hun, I don't remember, I spoke a word to him on the stairs a few months ago but I had the same foreign feeling." Mother queried.

"How is he living if you guys don't give him food or stuff though, I mean he's so useless, I doubt he could do anything by himself?" I asked them being unaware that they never actual acknowledged his existence let alone well being.

"Let's go check on him." Mum said, standing up and going to his room, while we followed.

Once we got there dad knocked but there was no reply so we went in.

It was a mess, no furniture, it was completely empty other than the exploded all might figurines and perfectly slit all might posters and one piece of paper pinned to the wall.

I went forward and grabbed the paper reading it aloud.

" Hey, no one but Izumi really comes in my room, even if for her it's just snooping and stealing things from me but yeah. Just in case someone does come in here I should probably explain.