Make Things a Little Better

Some weeks later

Daisuke stands on top of the police departments building.
He smokes his cigar and let his look go over the city.
He heard steps behind him, and smiles when he saw Haru approaching him.

"Nice Weather, isnt it?" Haru said, as he looks at the city below them too.
"It will be rainy today." Daisuke answered.
"Dont! Just dont! It is nice right now" Harus Voice was defiant.

Daisuke sighs.
"Good, i will lie then, do you want to go to a Ramen Shop after work?" Daisuke asked quietly.
"Oh, i must buy something from the store." he nervously says.
"I can escort you"
"But only if you want, do you dont have any other appointments?" said Haru persistent.

"No. I want to go with you.
I dont have any appointments today " Daisuke said in an annoyed voive.
Haru rolls with his eyes.
"Okay, i wanted to make a suprise for you, but now i cant make it when you"escort" me"
he said.
"What Surpise?" Daisuke asked confused.
"I wanted to make you my special recipe, you know, that one that you had eaten at my apartment"
Daisuke's eyes began to glow and he seems happy.

They both stand for a few more minutes on top of the police Department, and both watched close to each other the city together, as the sun slowely settled down.