Bad Girl (R.T.)

Roger's P.O.V.

While waiting for the boys to come, I sat on the stool of the bar and order some drinks for myself.

"Fuck, their always late!" I said drinking the half of my drinks as I stood up and walk outside the bar.

I heard there's a car race outside.. some crazy people racing anywhere they like.

So while waiting, I decided to go outside and watch the race.

I wear my cup so no one will notice me.

"Omg! there she is!" the girl behind me shouted

I looked at her and then looked at the girl she's talking about.

"Millie is here! I bet she'll win again! the girl shouted.

The girl named Millie quickly got my attention as I saw her face.

She's walking slow motion going to her car. She's wearing a white tube top, a dark green leather jacket and a black  mini skirt that exposing her very flawless legs, which catches my attention.

She's also wearing a black boots and a dark make up, she looks like a badass but very hot and beautiful.

I followed her with my eyes as she started driving.

Before she gets too far, a street dog came out of nowhere and crossed the street, so she quickly turned the steering wheel so that she'll not gonna hit the dog.

But her car bumped into a light post.

"Roger, what are you doing here? let's go inside the bar" I heard Brian speaks and we went inside with the boys.

"Finally you're here! what took you so long?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Oh.. our new manager called, he said we're gonna have a gig. Bit it's different because it's a gig for a cause.. it's for the indigent children somewhere near mountain I guess? Oh I didn't ask the location." Freddie said, drinking his whiskey.

"Yeah, and he said we can also stay there as a volunteer in a medical mission in there, which is I'm planning to stay, it'll be fun for sure!" Brian said.

"We should stay! it's just one week guys, c'mon!" Deaky said excitedly.

I just nodded, I can't help thinking about that beautiful girl outside, I hope she's alright.

------------------------

Millie's P.O.V.

Ugh! here we go again, I can't count the times that I've been here in the fucking police station. The hell I care? It's fun!

"you'll wait here in the jail until your father comes!" the police said pointing the jail and I walked inside.

"Fuck you" I said and rolled my eyes.

"you can't be a badass here, honey" He smirked and shook his head.

after a few minutes my father came with my mom, though they are separated but they came together because dad called him.

"Millie? Where's my daughter?" I heard mom rushing through the station.

As she found me he quickly looked at dad.

"Get her out of there now!" She shouted, pointing my direction.

"No!"  my dad answered.

"What the hell are you thinking? You can't do that to Millie! You can't just let her go to jail"

"Yes I can! and we should! All she does is create trouble!" dad shouted.

"I'm gonna get het out of here, and when I do, she'll live with me!" mom said walking to the officer.