Teacher Roger (R.T.)

a bit smutty :')

"Ok so those of you who have failed a subject, go to my office and I'll let you have your makeup test."

"shit! shit!" is all I said before heading to the office.

"fuck.. I'm so nervous, I hope they're not gonna make me take the subject again, ugh! What will I do? I really hate that music subject!" I mumbled to myself, as I wait for them to call me.

"Miss Millie? it's your turn."

"Me?" I said looking to my left and right.

"Ohh yeah.. me" I smiled awkwardly.

"Please sit down" the Din smiled.

"Thank you" I answered and sat in front of her.

"Ok so before we gave you your makeup exam, you need to retake a music class..."

"what? but..." I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Do you want to failed again?"

"No, but-"

"Well then take it, it's just one week Miss Millie, one week class before you take your exam.

"fuck" I mumbled.

"excuse me?"

"Uhm.. uhh I said yes! Yes Ma'am" Phew..

"By the way, Mr. Taylor will be your teacher for that week, you can go to him now, bring this papers with you. Good luck" She smiled.

"Thank you Ma'am" I smiled at her and started to walk to the building where Mr. Taylor is.

---------------

As I reached his classroom, I heard some noises of drums and a beautiful raspy voice. I walked towards the door and I saw Mr. Taylor on his drums.

"Shit! I didn't expect that my teacher will be very hot and attractive, I mean who can look at him without getting wet... Ohh fuck, what are you saying" I mumbled to myself and laugh softly.

"Hi? How can I help you?"

"Oh.. I uhh.."

"Are you ok Miss?" He said as he stood up and started to where am I.

"oh my God, he's getting more sexy when he's speaking" I mumbled again.

"What is it?"

"I uhh.. Good afternoon Sir, I'm here for a week class.. Uhm the Din sent me here.." I said nervously.

"Oh so you must be Millie? I didn't expect that my student will be very gorgeous" He gave me a smile that almost smirking.

I quickly widened my eyes and blushed at his words.

"OMG Did he hear me?" I thought.

"Let's go inside" He said grabbing the papers from my hand.

"So you failed a music class, really?" He chuckled while reading the papers.

"I know, please don't judge me sir, I really hate this subject.. oohh sorry sir" I quickly bit my lips and look away from him.

"Why, dear? everyone loves it"

Gosh his voice is so sexy. I can't stop staring at him, he looks so hot!

"Wow! your drum sets are very beautiful sir!" I said touching them, well I did that to distract myself from staring at him hehe.

"Thank you! Do you want to play? I mean, I will teach you if you want to." He smiled, closing the door behind him.

"But first, I'll tell you their name and their purpose." He said and he comes near me.

He started to point and name the parts, I can't help staring at him in awe. The way he speaks, the way he moves.

I just can't help it so I kissed his lips quickly.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"I- I'm sorry sir" I said looking away from him.

I started to fix my things and about to go out when I feel him held my wrist.

"Millie-" he pulled me closer to him, but my back still facing him.

I can't move, I can feel like there's some electricity flowing all over my body.

"Ya think I didn't hear what you said earlier?" He whispered at my ear.

"W-what sir?" I answered, still not facing him.

He wrapped his arms around me gently, from my hips going to my stomach.

"I didn't expect that my teacher will be very hot and attractive" He whispered with a very sexy voice.

"Ohh shit! I- I'm sorry sir I-" My cheeks quickly blushed, but he cuts me by turning my body to face him.

He kissed me deeply, his hands caressing my hair and my body, which caused me to moan.

"Shh.. keep your mouth shut baby girl"

"Shit Sir, you're making me wet"

"I know, but we have to be quite. Ok baby?" He said as he carried me and placed me at the top of his table.

"May I?" He said, pointing my shirt.

"Of course sir! please don't be gentle, you can even drag me on the floor till I break my hips and I will be screaming your name!" I laughed.

"Ooh so you want me to be wild?" He smirked, biting my lower lip and his hands going down in between my legs.

"You really are so wet baby" He smirked.

"Well, you can't blame me sir, you're so fucking hot. You can make a girl wet just by talking with them."

He started to remove my clothes while his lips not leaving mine.

"Oh God, you have a perfect body" He said as he finally took all of my clothes.

He kissed me again, going down to my neck and breasts.

"Mmhh.. Shit.." I moaned softly.

He unzipped his pants and started to insert his length on me without wasting any second.

"Shit! you're so tight baby, is this your first time?"

"Y-yes sir.."

"Ohh really? I'm honoured that I'm your first." He chuckled.

He thrust slowly but later on became faster and harder.

-----------

As we finished, we put all our clothes back and fixed ourselves.

"Well, we still have an hour so.. come here baby and let's continue. I'll teach you some drum beats." He said and started to make sone basic beats.

"Now, your turn baby" He said sitting me on his lap.

"Oh.. ok, I'll try if I can copy that" I chuckled and started copy him.

"Ugh! I can't! See? music is really not for me"

"It's ok baby girl" He whispered at my ear and kissed my neck gently.

"besides, we still have a week to do it" He winked.

----------------

Woah.. I know, I know it's very bad. I'm sorry ok? 😭😂

Guys, I'm sorry for not updating regularly 🥺 I just don't feel do motivated this past few weeks 🥺

I'll try to update on my Freddie X Reader too. Thank you for reading! ❤️❤️❤️❤️