Dancing Queen Pt.2

3 days ago...

"I'm so excited! I hope he'll like my looks!" I said excitedly and almost jump as I heard the door swung open.

"Jack!" I greeted excitedly, running to him and hug him.

"You're early!"

"Yes, I have to tell you something and it can't wait.."

"sure, what is it babe?"

"M..Millie, I came home because I.. I'm breaking up with you" He said. I slowly pulled away and looked at him with a confused look.

"What? n-no.. You're kidding, right?" I said with tears forming round my eyes as I hugged him again.

"No.. don't do this, please. Don't leave me!" I sobbed loudly, now my tears falling.

He gently pulled me away again, holding my shoulders.

"Millie I'm so sorry, th.. there's someone else... and I got her pregnant, forgive me please." He said, holding my hands.

My body froze with what he said. I can't even move or speak, tears flowing freely.

After few minutes I took a deep breath and tried to speak as much as I can.

"H-how dare you, Jack?" I sobbed between my words.

"Millie.. I-"

I cut him by slapping him.

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you!" I shouted and ran to my car.

I know now where to go....

-End of flashback-

----------------------

one week later...

"Darling? You there?" I heard a familiar voice spoke outside my door and I know it's Freddie.

"Come in, Fred" I said, staring at the ceiling, while I'm lying at the couch.

"I'm with the boys" he said, entering my house.

I quickly sat up and greeted them.

"Hi.." I said, giving them a weak smile.

"Oh shit, you look like a panda, dear! When was the last time you sleep?" He said, rubbing my under eye gently.

I looked up to the boys, who are now looking at me with a pity look. Especially, Deaky he looks so upset.

"Shut up.. What brings you here?" I said, putting my head on Freddie's shoulder.

"We just missed you, Millie. In fact, we brought champagne for yah" Roger said, opening the bottle.

"Why, thank you!" I stood up to get a glass.

"wait wait... let me get you some" Deaky said, grabbing the bottle from Roger.

He poured half of the glass and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him weakly and sat back beside Freddie. Deaky sitting across us.

"so.. how about let's go to George's club again? We haven't done it for a long time, have we?" Brian started.

"Oh.. not now Bri," I scoffed.

"Why? You used to enjoy that, right?"

"c'mon, what happened to our Millie? Life and soul of the party." Freddie said sassily, throwing his arms in the air.

"I don't know.. maybe I just need time.." I answered seriously.

Deaky stared at me with a sad expression.