CHAPTER 1: JIMIN

Jimin signed.

He has been practicing the choreography of the wap song since the morning and now it's almost 7:30 pm. But he knows that he can't stop. He have to perfect this whole choreography and film this.

"You are still here?"

The sudden voice startled him . He was so focused on dancing and he didn't even realize when the other person entered the room. He turned around to see it was Hoseok .

"Geez!! You scared me. "
"Sorry, didn't ment to. Not my fault you didn't see when I entered the room." He said with not so apologetic tone.

If it was anyone other than Hoseok, then probably he would have said that he doesn't have any manners and would shout at him. But Hoseok and Jimin practically are best friends as one might say. They first meet each other in the freshman year. Both were in dance major.

If it wouldn't be for Hoseok,then he would have died a long time ago by overworking himself. One time, he almost fainted on the dance floor for overworking himself to that extent .
From that time onwards Hoseok had took it upon himself to play his mom's role and to make sure that he is alright, sleeps well, eats well and doesn't overwork himself.

When they met, Jimin was extremely shy at first, would blush easily and would always have a beautiful eye smile on his face. He  have such a bright presence. He honestly looks like a ball of happiness. So many guys were in love with him during college but Jimin was always so busy he never got time to reciprocate their interest. He also had a great physic , which every girl wants to die for. Thicc ass, tiny slim waist ,  pink plush lips which was always covered in chapstick which made them look more welcoming , thick thighs and a small body with white pale skin and blonde hair. (Honestly, Kim Kardashian who?) He honestly looked like a beautiful doll , and he was quite aware of it. He was beautiful not only from outside but also inside. He got the biggest heart anyone can ever have. Always helping people in need of animals. He is honestly such a selfless person, he would do anything for you even if it's bad for him. He is a perfect example for a person who carries their heart in their sleeves. Even tho many people have used him before because of his kind heartedness , but it didn't stop him from being kind to people.

After graduating, both Jimin and Hoseok opened up their own dance studio. Where they teach children. Jimin does contemporary and Hoseok is strong in hip-hop tho they are naturally good in any form of dance.

They also create a YouTube channel for them known as 'Minnie and Jhope' . And they have  3.4 million subscribers there itself. So , they are pretty well known. There they try to post dance covers at least once a week. Could be a solo or a group performance.

"Wow, sorry much?" Hoseok gave him a very unimpressed look for Jimin's reply.

" Anyway, I have to practice this choreography today. You know we have vidcon in five days, I want to upload my dance cover to this song before that. "

" But it's already late and you know, you need rest . If you continue this ,I will not let you inside this studio for the next two days" he tried to say in a deep intimidating voice but in reality it sounded so funny (let's be real, he a ball of sunshine ) . Jimin felt himself smiling at that, even though he tried his best not to.

At this , Hoseok started whining that he is not taking him serious but how he is actually very serious on locking him out.

"Wow, are you guys sure that you are not the children here? " Yoongi said while coming behind Hoseok. And wrapped his hands around his waist to kids him on his lips. Jimin made some gagging sounds at this. Hoseok and yoongi have been dating each other , 1 and a half years now and they still look like they are just one week into their relationship. Jimin really hopes one day he will also have something similar to them with someone special.

"Jimin is again overworking himself. I am trying convince him to go back home tonight but he is not listening to me , instead he is laughing , like I am telling him a joke !" Hoseok complained .

"I didn't not laugh!" Jimin exclaimed. "You were talking funny so I smiled , I repeat smiled at that. Never did I laugh!"

"Wow, you two are really kids . And Jimin , hobi is right. You need to go home right now. It's already late. I will not let you stay here any longer. Come with us, you can practice again tomorrow." Yoongi said without any emotion. And that actually made Jimin a bit scared for his life, but he still tried to convince them to let him practice a little longer.

He put up his best puppy eyes he can manage "But I- "

"No , we are not doing this. You puppy eyes will not work tonight. Pack up and come outside. We are waiting for you outside" then they went outside , practically dragging a whinny Hoseok, complaining how no one takes him seriously.

Knowing that there is no way out of this , Jimin starts packing his stuff. When he came outside, both Hoseok and yoongi were waiting for him in their car. Since , Jimin dosen't live very far away from the studio, often times they give him a ride home.

While driving, they talked about their day while also singing some songs that was playing. When Jimin , entered his apartment ,his cat benny came meowing to him and started rubbing himself on him. You can't blame him, he has been deprived of affection for the whole day. So Jimin sat down to pet him some more before going inside to shower and change.

Jimin lived in the fifth floor of the apartment in Seoul all by himself and off course with benny. It's of a moderate size apartment . He is extremely lucky to get such a good offer at its price. And he is thankful for it every day.

Freshly showered, he wanted to wear something comfy so he decided for a booty shorts and a white oversized t-shirt . (Honestly, so comfy) Then he feed his cat . It's already 10:30 pm. He wanted to call his parents .He really misses his parents and his brother . It's been so long he had seen them . But decided against it as it's already this late at night. So he went off to bed .

He still remembered the day he came out. He always knew that he was attracted to male rather than female but was always scared to tell his parents. When he was in 6th grade, he had his first boyfriend. Tho they didn't last more than 2 months, it actually confirmed that he indeed likes males.

He first came out to his mom. He happened in a very anti climactic way . His mom was talking about girls and when he would bring home his first girlfriend and he suddenly blurted out that it would be a boyfriend. After he realized what he just said, his eyes became wide and he already started planning his funeral in his head but surprisingly his mom actually didn't do anything . Instead she said that she would love him regardless of what gender he decide to love . That day , during dinner, with the help of his mother, he finally came out to his family. He was mostly scared, that his father would abandon him for his sexuality but instead all of them were very supportive. Though his brother didn't actually understand what was happening as he was quite young back then but he was happy for his brother.

Now , 12 years later they still love him and support him. He is so thankful for such amazing and acceptable parents and for his brother too.

___________________________________

Hey!!! Do you guys like it??!! It's my first time writing something so , excuse me for being inexperience 😅😅.  Also , English is not my first language so there might be some spelling and grammatical errors, 😅 let me know so I can correct them. Anyway , feel free to comment something you would like me to do and if you want me to add something to make it make sense. And also if you like it, vote for it.

You guys can find me in instagram , at _jikook_fan_art . 😬💝💝