CHAPTER 2: JUNGKOOK

Jungkook got up from his gaming chair and stretched.

'This feels so good. How long , have I been sitting here for? ... 4 hours!!' he exclaimed in his thoughts after checking the clock,' damn time passed so quickly. God, I have to visit the gym again later. My body feels like it gained 700 pounds today itself. Oh well, at least I finished recording , now I just have to edit this 4 hours of video footage to 35 mins video and upload it on time . '

Jungkook is a professional YouTube or rather a gamer . He got his own YouTube channel named 'Goldenkook'. He has a total of 11.4 million subscribers . He started his channel when he was only 16 and now that he is 21 , he has officially chosen his career as a youtuber . This decision may also be influenced by the fact that he is very awkward around humans especially strangers who are also humans. Many people at first thinks that he is an arrogant person, but in reality he is just a socially awkward person who can't communicate well with stuttering and embarrassing himself, so he chose to have a career where he doesn't have to talk to people much.

He is also a gym rat. Though he is not super buff. He got the perfect strong body. With big strong biceps , where you can see his veins , big pecs, slim waist, thick muscular thighs . ( I swear I don't have a strength kink) He works out a lot for his body , not because he is chasing the beauty standards but because he likes to stay fit. He got jet black hair, big doe eyes and thin lips with a mole right beneath his bottom lip. Even though he got a great body, he still likes to wear baggy clothes and boots with his specs, which makes him look like a nerd(*cough*hot nerd*cough*) or a gamer.

Taehyung barged into the room , "wow , then you are still breathing"

"What the fuck dude?! Ever heard of knocking? Can't even have privacy in my own house. "

"You literally just play video games, what do you need privacy for ? Choosing character outfit?  And Jin hyung is so worried for you , you literally locked yourself inside for the whole day, he almost called the emergency help line."

Jin and Jungkook are brothers, not biologically. Jungkook meet Jin when he was 15 and was in school. He came all alone from Busan to Seoul to attend school. When Jin met him , he was just a tall , thin kid , with big hands and legs ,big doe eyes and a bunny smile. He didn't know anyone in Seoul. He was also more awkward back then , so it resulted in no friends. Jin was graduating that year. When he first saw how lonely he was, Jin took a pity upon him and started talking to him . Even though it was hard at first, but Jin was extremely patient with him. And slowly but surely , he started opening up , and they become very close to each other. Even after so many years, they are still very close to each other.

But jungkook met taehyung the next year. Jin had already graduated by then. Taehyung was a transferred student , even though he was one year older than him , they shared some classes together. It was a weird friendship. Taehyung was like a goof ball, while jungkook was an awkward person. Taehyung would go around, talk to everyone , and befriend everyone with his boxy smile while jungkook would stick to his known people and would rarely talk. But they are best friends even tho they are opposition to each other. Taehyung and Jungkook would play games with each other, spend lunch time together along with their other friends. It was originally taehyung who gave him the idea of opening a gaming YouTube channel , as jungkook is so good in gaming. And after much thought, he finally created his gaming channel.

Twenty one years later, he is a renowned youtuber . He bought his house at the age of 19 . He always wanted a big house but not a mansion and he's so happy to actually have one , similar to his dream house. He has a gym and a movie theatre room built in his basement. Taehyung and Jungkook lives together. They also wanted Jin to stay with them , but just has a boyfriend , who is a song writer and producer , so they stay together in their place.

"First of all, what do you mean by I don't need privacy? I could be jacking off ! And I don't want to fulfill your kinky ass dreams. Second of all, you guys are dramatic " Jungkook said.

" I am not into seeing people jacking off! That's nasty not my cup of cream (pervert mind people, where you at ??)  And we are not dramatic , you didn't even come out once . Even for food"

Jungkook signed. " Anyway, I am off to the gym ." Jungkook said while getting ready.

"Off to gym? Again? He already went there in the morning." Taehyung was so confused . "Then what will happen to our movie night?"

"You set things up. I will come back in an hour." And he left his house.

Though he got so much of money and his best friends by his side, he still feels lonely. He never been in any kind of relationship. Before YouTube it was so hard for him even to make friends, so never had any girlfriends or boyfriends. Though he's mostly attracted to guys, he never had the guts to ask someone out . And now that he is famous , he is more sceptical of people. He doesn't want to be with someone who is only after his money. He wants to experience true love just like how his parents have it.

They used to always tell him when he was younger and living with them about their love story and how everything was for them . It made him more eager to experience his love story. His parents always wanted his happiness and they always supported him, whether it was with his sexuality or his career option.

"Why does this kid even goes to public gym when he got one in his own damn  house ? Kids these days" Tae signed while shaking his head.

"I know his is not coming back for at least two hours now. Guess , I and Jin hyung will be the only one for movie night. Can't believe he ditched our movie night for that stupid smelly place. " and he scrunched his face as if he can already smell the sweaty smell of the people in the gym from there.

_______________________________

Hey!!! It's Jungkook's 23rd birthday!! I swear that kid is only 19!!
Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter. Comment if you guys , notice any mistakes 😅 and also don't forget to vote and share this with your friends if you guys like it.
Also , you all can follow me on Instagram at _jikook_fan_art and can always dm me.
Stay safe and healthy!!! Bye!!!