Chapter 5

Shehnaaz was sitting in the backyard of their house and caressing a little puppy.On the other hand Sidharth was making a wooden doghouse.You must be assuming why he is making that?Because...

Flashback

While returning home Shehnaaz found a little puppy outside their house.

Shehnaaz:Sidharth...
Sid:Kya huya?
Shehnaaz:Sidharth yeh...She pointed at that puppy.
Sid:Puppy hay
Shehnaaz:Ha...Kitna cute hay hum ise ghar lay chale.
Sid:No way...
Shehnaaz:Please Sidharth....Please please please please please.

Please please please please please

Sid:Shehnaaz aisa bilkul na karo.Tum jitna bhi innocent face banao may nehi allow karle wala.
Shehnaaz:Bebu....Bebu.... Tum meri itni si baat nehi manoge?Sidharth.....May uchi uchi roungi phir.Aa......
She started crying like a child.Sid had no option but agree.

Flashback ends

Sid was watching Shehnaaz who was talking with that puppy as if it was a human.Her innocence drags Sidharth towards her and he was falling for her day by day.

(Seene se jo lagi hai aake
Khaab si duniya dikha ke
Le chali apna banaake
Ye lagan
Haath mein aanchal thamaaye
Saath mein apne bahaaye
Aasmaano pe udaaye aaj mann)

Sidharth was so much into looking Shehnaaz that he by mistake hit his hand instead of the nail.He screamed because of pain and Shehnaaz left that puppy as soon as she heard his scream.

Shehnaaz:Hayee yeh kya hogaya Sidharth Bohot dard ho raha hay haina?Sid shook his head in denial.But Shehnaaz was not convinced so she was checking his hand.Sid smiled looking at her.He felt his heart beating fast.

(Vaada koyi ankaha
Yaara tu hai sun raha
Thaam lo toote na dhaage
Kya pata ab kya hai aage
Thaam lo dil tez bhaage
Chaand taaron se bhi aage)

The Doghouse was ready and Shehnaaz was looking for that puppy which was running here and there in the courtyard.
Shehnaaz:Sidharth yeh kaise daur raha hay.
Hayee parko ise.Both started running behind it.

(Baahein kholein khadi hain ye raahein
Dooriyon se door hona chahe
Rishta dil se teer ka
Sajda hai taqdeer ka)

Next day

Sid's whole family were coming to Delhi.Natasha was the daughter of Sid's mom's friend.So she knew Sidharth well.When She came to Sid's place Sid was not at home.Shehnaaz was in the living room. Shehnaaz asked her
Shehnaaz:Jee aap kon?
Nats:Jake Sidharth ko bulake lao.
Shehnaaz:Wo toh gharpe nehi hay.Ap kon hay?
Natasha:Tum ho kon jo may tumhe jawab du?Natasha was an arrogant girl.
Shehnaaz:Excuse me.May biwi hu uska.
Nats:What rubbish?Biwi dimag to thik hay?May uski hone wali fiancee hu samjhe.Kiske sath jhut bol rahe ho tum?
Shehnaaz:May jhut kyun bolungi?
Nats:Achche say janti hu may tum jaise larkio ko.Zarur iss gharme kaam karte hoge hay na aur iss ghar ke malkin banne ki sapne dekh rahe hoge.Par yaha tumhari daal nehi galne wali.
Shehnaaz:Kya bakwas hay yeh?Mere ghar may rehke mujhe bate sun rahe ho.Sid's family also arrived in the middle of there verbal argument.
Natasha:Aunty dekhiye yeh larki pata nehi kon hay.Sid kay ghar may ghus aaya hay.
Shehnaaz:Aap log kon hay?
Sid's mom:Mujhse puch rahe ho may kon hu?Yeh mere bete ka ghar hay.Tum kon ho?
Shehnaaz:May...May..Sidharth ki...She didn't know what to say as she knew Sid's parents don't like her.She was crying hoping Sidharth to come asap.
Nats:Isko may abhi ghar say nikaalti hu.She  tried to drove her out of the house.When Nats pushed Shehnaaz she lost her balance and Sidharth held her from falling.
Shehnaaz:Sidharth..She hugged him.
Sid:Yeh kya ho raha hay?
Shehnaaz couldn't say anything properly as she was crying
Shehnaaz:Yeh log...Mujhe...ghar say naikaal...
Sid's mom:Sidharth kon hay yeh larki?Aise kaise koi bhi ghar may chala aata hay?
Natasha:Sidharth pata hay yeh larki kya bakwas kar rahi thi.Yeh bol rahi hay ye tumhari wife hay.
Sid's Bua:Dekho to kaise chipak ke khari jay Sid say.Koi nikalo ise.
Nats:Ha Sidharth isko abhi ke abhi bahar nikalo.
Shehnaaz was looking at Sidharth helplessly.
She didn't know what Sid would do now.Will he agree with his family and throw her out of the house?If he do this then what will she do? She has no place to go.She don't know anyone.Thousands of insecurities held Shehnaaz in a moment.Her eyes were full of tears.
Sid:Just stop it everyone.Aap log aise bina bataye yaha achanak kyun aa gaye?
Shehnaaz:Sidharth...Yeh larki bol rahi hay ki yeh tumhari hone wali biwi hay..Shehnaaz whispered in Sid's ear.
Sid:What!
Sid's mom:Sidharth yeh larki kon hay?
It was the right time to take a stand for Shehnaaz. Sidharth did what his heart said him to do.Sid held Shehnaaz's hand tightly and said
Sid:She is my wife.
Sid's mom:What???

Natasha had gone from here and Shehnaaz was in her room.Sid's family was in shock hearing Sid's marriage news. How can he do this?How can he hid this news from them?
Sid's Bua:Khuda jane kabse chupa raha hay yeh baat humse?
Sam: Ek mahine say to jyada hi huya hay shadi ko.
Sid's bua:Tujhe kaise pata?
Sam:Nehi woh bas mujhe laga..
Sid's bua:Jhut mat bol.Tujhe pata tha phir bhi tune hume nehi bataya,kyun?
Sid:Kyun ki iski badle isne mujhsay ek Macbook aur ek Camera liya hay.
Sam made a ''Haye may pakra gaya'' face.
Sid's dad:Ab hume bataoge ki yeh tumne kyun kiya hay?
Sid didn't want to tell them the truth.He actually now don't even care about the truth. He knows she loves him and so does he.If Shehnaaz had any family they would have been tried to find her.May be she truly has no family.But he has to give a solid answer to his family to convince them so he again made up a story.(He is master at making stories 😜 )
Sid:May majboor tha.Actually Shehnaaz kay papa ka kuch din pehle death ho gaya tha aur sari property Shehnaaz ki naam thi to uski stepmom property kay liye zabardasti apni bhai ki bete say uski shadi kara rahe the. Issiliye hume aise jaldi may shadi karni pari. Iski ilawa aur koi option nehi tha.
Sid's mom:Humse kyun chupaya?Hum konsa tere dushman the?May to khud teri shadi karwane kay liye pagal ho rahi thi.
Sid:Sahi waqt ane par may bata hi deta.
Sid's dad:Kab aata yeh sahi waqt?
Sid's mom:Khandaan walo ko pata chalega to hum to kisiko mu dikhane ki qabil nehi rahenge.Bohot karliya tune apni manmani ab tujhe wohi karna hoga jo hum kahenge. Maine faisla kar liya hay.May tera.....
Sid:What?

Shehnaaz was impatiently moving here and there in her room.She don't know what Sid's parents would say. How will they react?What if they don't agree to accept her.Many bad things were coming into her mind when Sid entered in the room.
Shehnaaz:Sidharth...Kya kaha mummy papa nay?Kya woh log bohot naraz hay?Kya huya kuch bol kyun nehi rahe?
Sid: Shehnaaz wo mummy nay kaha ki woh meri shadi...
Shehnnaaz:Tumne promise kiya tha ki tum mujhe kabhi nehi choroge. Tum apna wada yaad hay na?She started crying again.
Sid:Relax.Stop crying.Tum jaisa soch rahe ho aisa bilkul bhi nehi hay.May kabhi nehi chorunga tumhara sath. Mummy nay to kaha hay ki woh humari shadi karayengi.
Shehnaaz:Phirse shadi?

Sid's parents are very sweet so they are not going to play a villain's role in their life.They wanted to properly do all the rituals of marriage as Sid was their only son.They called the priest and Fixed their marriage  date which was exactly after a month. Everyone was very happy including SidNaaz.
They actually liked Shehnaaz a lot but Sid's dad pulled Sid's leg saying how Shehnaaz was exactly opposite of Sid's ''Panchgun sampan'' wife.But as it is said that ''Love is blind''.Sid fell in love with her forgetting all his conditions.Family left Delhi as they has to do the preperation of marriage and invite the guests.Sid and Shehnaaz were also busy in the preparation of the marriage. Everything was going smoothly in their life until...