Chapter 1: Who I Am

"A girl in her 20s has gone missing. Her parents have claimed a search party just around Kalispell, Montana. This woman's name is Katelyn Wilson. If you find her, or see her, please call this number-"

The TV shuts off with a loud click. "Well, That's interesting."

The man watching the news looks behind himself in shock. "What the hell?! Who the hell are you?!" The man jumps off the couch, landing on the floor. His glasses fall off, and onto the floor as well. He tries to grab whatever he can for a weapon, but a gun was pulled out, aiming at his forehead.

"I mean, who would think, that my parents would make a huge scene about it." The man yelps as the intruder walks closer to him. "They don't even care about me! So what's the point, you know?" They crouch down to the mans level, gun still pointing at his face. "You would understand, right? Your probably saying in your head, 'oh I would never do that to my kids! They don't deserve to be loved!' Or something like that." They roll their eyes. "This is what I hate about those kinds of parents. Kids deserve to be cared for, and loved by their parents. But you, sir....." They point with the gun carelessly. "You....are one of those parents."

"I-I-I don't know what your talking about! What do you want!" The man covers his face, preparing for impact.

"Oh, really? Then what's those bruises on your kids, and the giant bruise on your wife's torso? I'm not an idiot! You show it in public, too! You filthy bastard." They stand up, putting the gun down for just a second. "And for what I want....?" The gun goes back into place.

"To kill those filthy parents who don't give a shit about their family."

A loud bang, and screams were heard from next door.
—————————————
Waking up wasn't something to look forward to, but knowing you had good sleep was a blessing. How many times have I ever had good sleep? Barely any. Being sick all the time never helped, either. So every morning, when I get up, I have to take a shit load of medication, just to get me through the day. Doctors aren't very helpful in the matter.
***
I live in Missoula, Montana. A dull place, but not that bad. I'm a police officer working at home. Writing reports, shredding reports, and getting some evidence for reports. It's not very fun, but it's better than being in a crowded place with other officers running around like headless chickens.

I live in a small home embedded in a patch of woods just outside of town. It's quiet, what I like, but there are a few homes close by that involve some college students, sadly. They can get quite annoying on holidays.
***
Moving on, I take a quick shower and put on some fresh clothes. I don't normally eat breakfast, so I skipped it and headed straight to my computer. Better start these reports early.

Before I can even get my computer on, my police phone rings. It always sits next to my computer, I pick it up while putting in my password to turn on my computer.

"Grimes." I speak after a few seconds of picking it up. "Boss! What can I do for yah?"

He seemed distracted, and distressed. "You want me to check the B.O.L.O.'s....? Did something change?"

I click onto the B.O.L.O.'s as soon as my computer finally blinks on after an update. There were two on the top right corner of the screen. "A doctor looking guy......and a kidnapper? Interesting. They are around?"

After a quick glance at the two men, I listen to what my boss has to say. "I see. Gotcha, Boss. I'll be careful, don't worry about me!" And the call ended. I put the phone back in it's place, and read to what these B.O.L.O.'s have to say.

's have to say