Prologue

I wake up to Tony shaking me. I didn't know it was him till he was on the ground holding his nose and groaning. "SHE PUNCHED ME" he yelled. Next thing I know is Clint falling from the vents laughing.

"that's what you get Stark" "why did you do that?" Natasha asked walking in my room. "uhhhh Fury told me to wake her up" "Tony if I told you to wake up Agent Maximoff, I would have said to throw a pillow at her. so that way the pillow get punched and not you" Fury said trailing in behind Nat. "ever heard of Assassin reflexes" Bucky asked Tony rolled his eyes and left the room

"whats today" i asked Nat. "Sunday....." she said hesitantly. i groaned. i'm moving today. luckily since my foster dad is friends with Tony i get to stay at my own house as long as i visit my foster family once a week or more.

Nat hugs me "its gonna be ok Ann's" she tells me a tear threatening to spill from her eyes. i go over to where my bag is and start to pack.

after i'm done i walk into my closet and grab my outfit i where for missions and slip it into my bag without Natasha noticing. after that i change

(ignore the hair, potions, and Yzma)

i wanted to be comfortable. i was lost in thought when i hear a knock "hey Ann's" i turn around and see Peter, i ran to him and hugged him (A/N: Ik it doesn't make sense but idc i love peter and had to put him in here)

"i'm going to miss you" he said. "me too" "good thing i'm gonna be close" i give him a confused look. then it hit me "YOU'RE COMING WITH ME?!" i yell. "yep!" he said i hug him even tighter. as he chuckled.

~time skip to forks (cause i'm lazy)~

Fury dropped us off at a little well not really little house in the woods. i breathed a breath of relief. i don't like being near people it stresses me out and when i get stressed my powers go out of control.

i walk up to my room it was amazing, it had a huge bed i look over and see two big curtains. i pull them back to find a office. i place my guitar on a guitar stand in the corner. i sighed launching myself on my bed.

i hear a voice 'peter must be on the phone with May' i thought i walk downstairs to say hi when i see a middle age brunette and and girl who looks mine and peter's age........

(her room)

(her and peters house)

(A/N: the house is gonna have like secret door that lead to an underground exercise gym. then like a S.H.E.I.L.D hq)