Chapter 41

- I did it... Ming mumbled to himself as he observed around the wedding hall... He was sitting alone on the bench in the middle of the hall, immersing himself with the beautiful decoration that he, Kit, Wayo and Phana had been working on for these past few days to make a perfect wedding ceremony for Forth and Beam... It was a tiring job, physically and mentally, but he was glad that he could finish the task to fulfill Forth's request.

- What are you doing here alone, Ming?... Wayo approached his bestfriend who was smiling widely whilst staring at the beautiful decoration... He took a seat next to Ming and nudged Ming's arm to wake the guy from his trance... Ming?... Are you okay?... He stared at Ming's radiant face as he waved his hands in front of Ming's face.

 He stared at Ming's radiant face as he waved his hands in front of Ming's face

- I did it, Yo... I can never believe that I'll be sitting here surrounded by all these once again... Ming said proudly... For years he had been avoiding to attend any wedding because of his bad experience, but that day, he realised that he wasn't afraid anymore.

- I'm glad that you have overcame your trauma, Ming... Dr. Kit really helped you a lot... I can see how much he loves you by looking at his effort to help you get over your fear... Wayo patted Ming's shoulder lightly... Is that why you're so determined to overcome your fear?... To show how deep is your love for him?

Ming nodded and his smile broadened. 

- I love him, Yo... I need to do everything I can to give him all the happiness he deserved in this world.

Ming... I'm happy that you have found someone to make you happy again.

- What about you, Yo?... Dr. Phana likes you a lot... Maybe you should give him a chance.

- He's nice... but I'm not into men... Wayo confidently told his bestfriend.

- Are you sure?... I saw you checking him out... Ming teased Wayo who seemed to blush a little.

- I was checking him out because I never saw a man as perfect as him.

- Whoa!... I'm offended by your remarks!... I'm a perfect man too!

- Yeah... yeah... But Dr. Phana is beyond perfect.

- Well... the way you said it... I think you like him, Yo.

- I'm just stated the truth... that doesn't mean I like him.

- Yo... you have to see your face everytime you saw Dr. Phana... You were glowing, Yo.

- I am?.. That's weird... I don't even know myself... Wayo shook his head and stared blankly ahead of him.

- Don't tell me that you're not aware of your own feeling?... Ming turned his head and stared at Wayo who seemed lost in his own world.

- Tell me, Ming... how to know if you've fallen for another guy?... Can you give me some pointers?... Because I'm clueless about this kind of love.

- Pointers?... I have none, Wayo... All I do is... to follow my heart... Ming answered.

- Follow the heart?... It sounds so easy, but... why can't I do it?... I know Dr. Pha likes me but... I can't return that feeling, because I don't even know if I feel anything for him that makes me want to be with him.

- Well, it's your heart... Only you can decide whether he is the one for you... But as for me, I love my kitten and I think it's time for me to think about our wedding from now on.

- Are you going to propose to him?... Wayo stared at Ming with his pop-eyed.

Ming looked at Wayo as he held Wayo's shoulders.

- I will... but first... I want him to meet my parents.

- Uncle and aunty will love Dr. Kit as soon as they see him... just like their silly son... Wayo said to Ming with a small chuckles.

- I hope so, Yo... Because I can't be without my kitten anymore... Ming stated as he sat up straight and looked behind to seek for Kit... Oh yeah..where are my kitten and Dr. Phana?.. Do you see them?

- They're outside talking to the florist

- Let's go to them since our job here is done.

- Please don't tell me you miss your Dr. Kit already?... You're practically living together... yet, you still missing him?

- Well... what can I do ?... that's what I feel right now... Ming laughed and pulled Wayo to follow him... I don't know how to explain it to you... but you'll know... one day when you're deeply in love with someone... Trust me... You'll know the feeling.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow... if you don't want to miss an update and so you are always in the gutters.

Enjoy!!!