Chapter 1

I would've never thought I'd be living how I am now. 2 years ago I had it all. I stayed in the newest shit, hair stayed done, and my baby was straight. Now I'm broke. Staying with my mother, Working at McDonalds, and not giving a fuck about life. I haven't been the same since 2012 and don't think I will ever go back to that person.

I got out the car and walked into my shitload of a job. Everyday I come in here it's always a bitch staring at me like I'm they next Big Mac or some shit. I walked over to the Cashier and started my day.

"Welcome to McDonald's would you like to try our new $5 Big Mac Meal" I spoke.
"No, but are you mixed?" He replied.
I laughed and responded "yes. I am"
He asked me with what and I told him I was biracial. Black and white. And to make a long story short he didn't order shit he just wanted a water cup. I finished my day up and went to my bitch Mia house.

Me and Mia been friends since middle school. She is the most loyalist female I've met. When I went through the death of my son, Mia was there every step of the way. Lifting me up and making sure I was straight.

I drove to Mia house and walked up the stairs. She stay in this apartment complex on the north side of Georgia. I hate coming over this side of town but this where my bitch live and I love my bitch so I have to deal with it.
I unlocked the door and yelled "MIAAAA" .. "What bitch? I'm back here!" She yelled back.
I walked to her room and sat on her bed.
"Jas can I ask you something?, and you can't get mad" Mia said.
"I'm not. What's up?" I replied
"Why you still single? Like I know about Jaron etc. But it's been 2 years Jas, and you too fine to be single. You thick as fuckkkkk! , your eyes are basic brown but your hair is LIFE bitch" she laughed
I rolled my eyes. " bitch I'm single because. Idk why I'm single. I'm just not in the mood. Why you ask that anyways? I replied.
" Tre brother like you" she said
" talking about Derrick? I smirked
"Yessss, and we can double date and shit! Pleaseeeee Jas" she begged
" mannnn I don't know Mia" i said
She looked at me sadly . I busted out laughing " okay man I guess" I said
She jumped up and started doing the dougie . I busted out laughing " Mia what the fuck yo! You could've at least did the naenae , that old ass dance" I said while laughing . "Bitch I'm about to call him" she yelled. She called Derrick and put him on game. She handed me the phone , me and him exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. Let's see how this is going to work.