My Heart Is Yours (pt 2)

"Okay Joonie, Jimin and Yoongi are actually going on a date so I called Jungkook, he is coming over now," Jin says entering their room.

Namjoon looks up from his computer and nods.

"Whatcha working on?" Jin asks going to the other side and leaning over.

"Just want to finish up a little work, I'm still dealing with some stuff from Roza. She is becoming reckless and unmanageable. I may need to put her down." The elder chuckled and goes to lay his head against the youngers shoulder.

"Maybe Jungkook wants to do it. It broke up his relationship." Namjoon hums.

"That's a good idea." Namjoon closed the laptop and then turned to hold his boyfriend.

"Do we still need counseling?"

"I don't know, let's just see how this night goes. Who knows we may come back different." Jin raised an eyebrow and nuzzled his head against Namjoons chest until the doorbell rang.

"That's Jungkook, and I didn't make any food." Jin laughed using his arms to get up.

"We'll stop by McDonald's then." Namjoon smiled and went downstairs to open the door. "Hey, thanks for coming." Jungkook hummed and walked inside. "Yeonjun you remember who this is right?" The little boy who was watching from the kitchen ran and hugged the spy's leg.

"It's Kookie!" Jungkook smiled and looked at Namjoon.

"He likes you." He chuckled and pried his kid off of the youngers legs. "Jin and I will be back in a couple of hours, how much do you pay?" He teases making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"$10 an hour and be safe use protection, and don't get arrested." Namjoon scoffed and looked at Jin coming down the stairs.

The three youngers jaw dropped a little and they tilted their heads.

"I know I am gorgeous so stop starring, except for Namjoon, you keep going." Jin bit his lip and posed Egyptian style.

Namjoon rolled his eyes but pulled his boyfriend in by the waist.

"You look gorgeous." He whispers looking Jin up and down in his all denim outfit.

"Thank you and you two be good. Junnie don't fight with Jungkook. Oh and if we are not back before 8 then put Yeonjun down in his room which is the first one upstairs." Jin says. "You know our phone numbers and you can order whatever food you want, I will pay you back after, bye honey." He smiled at the kid and Namjoon started leading him to the door.

"Just have fun and no fighting, it's a wonderful night." Jungkook smiled and once he kicked the two out he turned to Yeonjun and smiled. "Want to have a dance battle?" He asked and the kid jumps up and down nodding.

~•~•~

Jin pouts looking at their house disappearing.

"Baby them two will be fine, tonights our night." Namjoon treasured, putting a hand on the elder's thigh.

"Yeah but- no you're right and this could be good for Jungkook, he took care of Taehyung, maybe he just wants to take care of someone younger this time."

"Exactly so stop worrying, it's just me and you tonight." Jin smiled and took Namjoons hand into his.

"So a picnic of McDonald's, then what?"

"Then possibly a walk through the park and if all goes right, maybe run from the cops later, plus this is your car, so the spray paint cans are in the back." Jin hummed.

"Sounds amazing." He said and then looked out the window.

Namjoon soon went into the restaurant, ordered, and when they got to the park they sat by a tree to start eating and watch their surroundings.