Part 1

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Changbin was always the first person in school. Which means that he could do what he wanted. So he sits up on the roof to wait for the rest of the students to come. But there's this one particular person that he keeps his eyes on. One particular girl to be exact.

He doesn't really know her because she's the quiet girl. She never talks to anyone. Always sits at the back of the class room with her headphones on. Despite not knowing the girl, changbin finds himself intrigued.

Looking down at the crowd coming in, he spots the girl. His curiosity growing stronger. He once again sees her limping.

The bell suddenly rings indicating that it was time to go back inside. He walked down the stairs with his earphones in. Still thinking about the girl.

All of a sudden he felt an arm go over his shoulder. "Why have you put your AirPods on a leash" changbin looked up to see his best friend jisung. Changbin sighed. "Shut up squirrel boy" he said rolling his eyes. Said boy widened his eyes. "How dare you" Changbin rolled his eyes and walked over to his locker. He pulled out his books for the first two periods.

"You know changbin you really should take your earphones out. It's disrespectful" his other friend Chan walked over. "So? I don't really care" changbin said with a sarcastic smile. Chan laughed and rolled his eyes.

"At least take one of them out" Changbin sighed and took the right one out. "So how was your weekend" he heard chan say. "Eh" He replied "same old. I made music and studied" chan nodded and walked over to the rest of the friend group. Not long after, changbin joined.

"Let's go to class" Minho said. They all nodded and went to their classes. Changbin had double geography first which also happened to be with the mysterious girl. Changbin took his seat at the back. Two tables away from her.

The teacher never does the register so he hasn't found out her name. All of a sudden a teacher comes in. One that Changbin doesn't recognise. "Hello everyone. Mr Kang isn't here today so I will be covering for him. My name is Ms Kim. I'm not sure what Mr Kang does but I will be doing the register so I can get to know your names." She smiled and got out the register. She said names and looked up to see who the names belonged to. Changbin was happy because he finally got to learn her name.

"Somin" the teacher suddenly says. No one answers so changbin looks up to see why. He looked to the side and sees the mysterious girl holding her hand up. "Somin. That's her name" he thought. Smiling unconsciously.

————☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆————

471 w o r d (s)

p l a y l i s t: 
Straykids - easy
Verivery - thunder
The boyz - reveal
Victon - mayday 

So while I was writing my other story's I had this idea. I don't know if it's good but I'm still gonna try it anyway. I have planned this one out so there will be much more frequent updates. The chapter sizes will vary depending on how I feel. But yeahh I will just start off with shorter chapters to see if anyone is interested in this book so yeah. I hope you enjoy

~lee 💜