Part 2

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

The bell suddenly rang getting changbin out of his thoughts. The whole lesson he was spaced out thinking about the mysterious girl, Somin. He really wanted to get to know her. So that's what he was going to do.

When everyone stood up and left he looked to his left to see her still there with her head on the desk. So Changbin got up from his seat and walked over to her. He sat in front of her and stared. Not in a creepy way but in admiration.

Suddenly she lifted her head. And changbin saw tear marks on her face. 'Was she crying?' He thought. He tilted his head to the side. "Are you okay?" He said. She widened her eyes and rushed to get all her stuff together. Before she was able to leave, changbin grabbed her wrist lightly.

But he felt her flinch and whisper in a really small voice "please don't hurt me I will do whatever you want" Changbin felt his heart break a bit. "I'm not going to hurt you" he said in a soft voice.

She opened her eyes and looked around. She gasped and quickly ran off. Changbin frowed his eye brows. If he didn't want to get to know her before he definitely wants to now. He doesn't like to pry but he's really curious.

Changbin quickly stands up and gets his bag and walks out the door. He walks over to his locker to meet chan. While waiting for chan, changbin pulls up his hood and leans back on the locker thinking about what happened earlier. He shook his head. 'I shouldn't be thinking about her'. But he couldn't help it. She was on his mind every second.

~time skip~

Once Changbin got in he put down his bag and took off his shoes. He walked into the kitchen to get a snack. But to his dismay, there was nothing. He sighed and decided he should go shopping for food. He usually waits until his cupboard is empty. I mean what can I say. He's lazy. Changbin walked to the door and put his shoes on. He picked up his wallet and walked out of the house.

~Somin POV~

After the very weird encounter with that boy I ran to the bathroom. How could I just embarrass myself like that. I'm so stupid. He's so good looking as well. Anyways. After wiping away my tears I walked out of the Bathroom. I ran to the roof where I usually spend my lunch.

~time skip~

After my last period finished I ran straight out and dashed back home. I was half way there when I looked at my phone. 'Shit it's 3:40. I'm in trouble' I put my phone away and ran faster.

As I turned the corner I ran into a hard figure. As I fell I hit my head on the wall. Everything was blurry. I was able to make out a figure in front of me. But after that. Everything went black

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

509 w o r d (s )

p l a y l i s t:
Cix - jungle
Txt - blue hour
Seventeen - fear
Twice - can't stop me

Heyyy so I don't know if anyone is actually gonna read this. But if you are. I hope you enjoyed. It's a bit boring now but I promise it will get better. Anyways I hope you have a nice day/night and if you ever need to talk. I'm here ❤️

~lee💜