Platonic Molly x Sirius

This One-shot is based on J.K. Rowling's book Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. Thank you sigh100 for the great writing prompt!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly sat down and sighed," Making a secret defense against the dark arts group! What was Harry thinking?"

Sirus took out a cigar, lighted it, and handed it to Molly saying, "I don't know. I think it's a great idea."

"You think starting an illegal defense against the darks arts society is a clever idea?"

Sirus breathed out deeply," they have to stand up to that hag Umbridge somehow. Why not this way?"

Molly stared at Sirus's gruffy head and beard with great disgust. "Why not?" She practically shouted, "because it's illegal!!!! They are going to get themselves expelled." Molly held up the cigar to her lips before hesitating and adding, "What good could they possibly get out of this?"

Sirus stared at Molly, "What good? They will get the defense against the dark arts education that they need."

"You-know-who isn't trying to kill Ron or Hermione!"

"You-know-who hates muggle-borns and blood traitors. Not to mention, they are allied with the Order of the Pheonix and Harry Potter himself. Both of those kids are in much more danger then you'd like to think."

Molly paled, "Don't say things like that! Please."

Sirus sighed, "You have to face the truth Molly. Lots of kids at Hogwarts are in danger. Learning how to defend themselves is essential."

"But why not wait until that Umbridge woman is gone?" Molly said anxiously taking another puff of cigar, "If they get caught...."

"One year is a lot of wasted time. Those kids believe the benefits outweigh the risks." Sirus smiled mischievously, "besides, the risk is what makes it fun, right?"

Molly shook her head," You are speaking to Harry, Ron, and Hermione, soon right?"

Sirus nodded, "Tonight actually." He took another smoke from his cigar.

"You tell my son that I forbid him from joining this club. Also, tell Harry and Hermione that, although I have no control over them, I would strongly advice that they do not join as well."

Sirus nodded and put out his cigar, "will do. Though, again, I think it's a great idea."

Molly shook her head and put out her cigar as well. "You must be one fun godfather Sirus."

"Harry does seem to think so." Molly laughed and started making dinner. 

Sigh100 - 

Sorry this took so long. I've been super swamped.

Xox 

Luna