Lost Silver: your first hunt

Your POV

Silver and I went to a small apartment. We chose a room and decided to sneak in.

"Can you handle this on your own?"

"Yeah"

"I'll hide"

I nodded and blended into the wall. I was practically a ghost. A girl maybe 16 was about to enter her room. I went in after her. I blended into the shadows and waited till she fell asleep.

I went under her bed and started to make thumping noises. The bed creaked as she sat up to investigate. I carefully slid out of the bed and went near her. I touched her shoulder. She was shaking. I slid my hands to her eyes and covered them.

"W-who are you and what do you want?"

She's obviously trying to be brave but the fear shows in her voice.

"Do you really want to know?"

She didn't answer.

"Touch your hair or die"

I made her hair fall out and patches of her hair fell out. She screamed. I made her skin peel and she continued screaming. Yet she didn't struggle; She knew that it would only get worse. Bits of the muscle from her hands were already showing and her face wasn't a pretty as before.

"Lets make a deal. You can keep your body and I'll take something from you."

"No"

I made the muscles of her hands fall to the floor.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Take anything p-please just stop!"

Her bones were already showing. I gouged her eyes out and laughed. I left her there bleeding and crying on her bed.

"Your eyes are so beautiful"

I called the ambulance and told them that my 'neighbor' is on drugs and that she took her eyes out. Silver and I left and when we arrived at home I put her eyes on a jar of fluid that I got from Eyeless Jack.