Chapter Twenty Eight

When class was close to being over the teacher told them to show their work to their partners. Taehyungs heart dropped because he wanted to add more to his picture but he thought that it looked good for now. He turned around and looked at how amazing Jungkook was and how hot he looks when he's focused. "Jungkook you ready?" He asked holding his sketchbook ready to show him what he drew.

"Hm? Yea I'm ready. You can go first" Jungkook said with a smile while looking at Taehyung with his doe sparkling eyes not realizing or knowing the older was watching him.

Taehyung smiles while looking down. He really hopes that Jungkook would like it. "Okay.." He reveals his creation.

Jungkook looked at the picture that Taehyung drew with sparkling eyes "wow

Jungkook looked at the picture that Taehyung drew with sparkling eyes "wow...this is so amazing it's so beautiful. I'm speechless Tae" Jungkook said softly while admiring the picture.

"I'm really glad you like it...because it's you. The thing that I would always think about is you." Taehyung said warmly and happily.

Jungkook gasped a little after hearing the older's words while looking into Taehyung eyes with his own sparkling ones. "That's?-...that's me?" Jungkook asks gently "you think about me?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung smiles and got really close to Jungkook. "Yes, yes I do." He said softly and warmly.

Jungkook started smiling with a blush forming over his cheeks from Taehyung's sweet words while seeing how close the older got as he looked down shyly "um...w-wanna see mine?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah" He said dreamy but then realized it was reality time. "I mean yeah I would love to." He said it but more normally.

Jungkook giggles a little while grabbing his sketchbook and shows Taehyung what he drew with a smile.

"YOU DID THAT!!" Taehyung said with amazement and shook ness

"YOU DID THAT!!" Taehyung said with amazement and shook ness. Some of the students turned around and looked at the two boys. Taehyung gives them a small bow then looks back at Jungkook. "Jungkook this is amazing I didn't imagine you would draw something this magnificent like this. Dont get me wrong or anything but with your talent you could show off with this work and become famous. Who knows maybe you could make your own shop and sell your work that would be a success for you and a bright future."