Part 14

-"Y/N, Y/N"

-Someone shakes your body and you groans while opening your eyes. “We have to leave, wake up" Hoseok whines while shaking your bare body. “But why-" “It's 2 in the morning, I am sure your butlers are worried about you" he cuts you off before you could even complete your sentence.

-"What?” you exclaim and abruptly sit up. “Get dressed up, we have to leave" he turns around to give you privacy. “I'm done" you say while wearing your scarf. “Let's go" you get up and instantly feel soreness between your legs. “What’s wrong?” Hoseok worriedly asks when you wince in pain.

-"It hurts" you look at him. “Shall I carry you-" “No I'll walk by myself, oh wait I got an idea" you snap your fingers and happily look at him.

-"What? This will flop. They won't believe me” he repeatedly shakes his head. “They will, and I'll make sure of it" you reassuringly hold his hand. “Look I don't want to die from the hand of your butlers" he gulps. “Yahh, you trust me or not?” you hit his arm lightly.

-"I do but this plan is a flop" “Trust me and my acting skills. Now bend down, I need a ride" you command.

_._

-"Excuse me, excuse me" Hoseok shouts as he reaches the gate of your palace. “What is it?” everyone comes toward him and widens their eyes when they see you on his back, passed out. “I found her passed out on the back of my house" Hoseok nods at them.

-"Put her down quickly" they order and he does the same. “Your highness” the butler sprinkles some water on your face and you flinch. Acting like a drunk person, you slowly open your eyes and look at Hoseok.

-"Oh? It's the farmer. You helped me right? Thank you so much" you run at him for a hug but the butlers quickly grabs you. “Did you see her face?” voice stern, they look at Hoseok. “No never, mother promise" Hoseok shakes his head.

-"Then how did you know it was the princess?” “I saw her bangal. Those bangals are only worn by royal family members” he points at the green bangal that you were wearing. “Oh okay" they believe in the lie that you and Hoseok made. “But we shouldn't let him go, what if he will spread the rumors. Then we all will die from the royal highness’s hand" one of the butler fear at his thought.

-"My lips are zipped" Hoseok makes a zip moment. “I think we should trust him. Yahh we will give everything you want but don't slip this from your mouth" they sternly say to him and Hoseok nods vividly. “This should only be between us” the butler looks at Hoseok.

-"Thank god we found the princess or else we would have been dead meat" “Yeahhh I got tired by searching her in the market"

-The butlers walks inside the palace while taking you with them. You turn back at Hoseok and throw a wink with a thumbs up.

-The festive week went within a blink of eyes and the date of your marriage was too approaching

-The festive week went within a blink of eyes and the date of your marriage was too approaching. “Good morning your highness, are you feeling well today?” your caretaker opens the curtain and you see it's raining heavy as it was since past days.

-You were a bit worried about the capital because of the rain, as it was the first time it rained this hard without a beam of sunlight. “A bit well" you say with your raspy voice. The symptoms were showing up, your period was delayed for a week for the first time and you knew what was coming in but you didn't complain.

-You wanted to have the little seed that was growing inside you. “Your highness, Jimin-si has come to pay visit" she bows at you. “Jimin? Why?” you look at her. “I'll leave you two alone" she swiftly leaves your room.

-"Jimin" you look at him as he locks the door. “We need to leave right now" he rushes beside you. “Eh? But where?” you were confused as how worried he was looking. “They are leaving" “They? Who?” you furrow your brows. “Hoseok and Sonmi" he shouts in frustration.

-"What? Why? When?” you abruptly stand up. “We have to stop them let's go" he grabs your hand. “Where are they?” you hear your dad's loud voice, he sounded angry. “Y/N we have to run, I'll explain everything on the way okay" Jimin looks at you.

-"Break this door" your dad shouts and the butlers instantly start to bang the door with a huge metal ball. “My-My scarf" you say while Jimin was dragging you toward the back window. “There’s no time" he yells.

-"Where are they?” Jimin grabs the collar of the shopkeeper

-"Where are they?” Jimin grabs the collar of the shopkeeper. “Th-they left that way" the shopkeeper gulps by the furious look of Jimin and points. Both of you start to run to the pointed direction, soaking because of the heavy rain. The white dress of yours was now all filled with mud.

-"Hoseok-ah” “Sonmi-ah" both of you shout as you see two familiar figure along with two other old ladies who were wearing satkat (umbrella hat). Hoseok and Sonmi turns back as they hear your voice.

-"Isn't he your highness?” Hoseok's mom quickly bends down and so does Sonmi's grandma. “Eomeonim you don't have to do it" Jimin quickly holds their shoulder. “Can you please leave us alone? We have something to discuss” he politely asks to them and they both nod as they walk a bit far, still hasn't figured out who you were.

-Sonmi and Jimin widens their eyes when you slap Hoseok. “Coward” you shout and start to hit his chest as he too looked really hurt. “I’m sorry" he mutters. “I told you I could have figured everything out" you shout in your sobs as you drop your head on his chest. “They destroyed our house. We had no where to go" Sonmi too starts to cry.

-"What did we promise on that night? We promised we will never leave each other” Jimin yells at Sonmi.

-“Are you thinking to leave our child alone?”

-Hoseok's eyes go wide open by your confession. “I'm sorry Jimin-ah” you look at Sonmi whose hand was in her abdomen. “That's ours and I know how to take care of our child" Jimin pulls her into a hug. “No" she instantly pushes him away.

-"Y/N, Jimin

-"Y/N, Jimin. We have no future, please let us go" she joins her hand. “Please don't make it hard for both of us” she cries. “But I love you, I-“ “I know you love me. You love me too much, but in this life we can't be together. Please forgive us" she cries while looking at Jimin.

-"Y/N we are sorry" she now looks at you. “Hoseok-ah-“ “Go" he screams at you. “She is right. We don't have any future" he quickly wipes his tears. “Hoseok-ah, I'm sorry for raising my hand please don't do this" you hold his hand and furiously shake your head.

-"I saw them, over there" “It's the butler” Jimin looks at you. “This is the end Y/N. Goodbye” Hoseok squeezes your hand and turns back, running toward his mom. “Sorry Jimin" Sonmi too runs after Hoseok. “Catch them" the butler shouts when they see them running away.

-You look down and see an empty glass bottle and quickly pick it up as you break it on the ground. “One step and I'll end myself" you stand in front of them while holding the broken glass in your hand, aiming it on your wrist. “Your high-" “Leave them alone" you shout. “It's not good, they saw your face-" “You too saw my face, then kill yourself" you yell and they gulp looking at each other.

-"Why my happiness had to end this soon” you drop on your knees and cry out loud.