Abused

⚠️Warning, s*xual abuse.⚠️

"Hi Aaron," Gwen says as she answers her phone. "I missed you," Gwen says happily.
She was thankful Chris didn't mess with any of her messages.
"Come over now," Aaron says harshly.
"Okay, do you want me to bring something for you to eat baby?" She asks him softly.
"No. Just bring you're a*s over here," He says as he hangs up.

She finally arrives at Aaron's ratchet house. It was a one bedroom apartment that he can't seem to keep clean. She knocks on his door and he opens it quickly.
"F*ck! You are so f*cking slow!" He says grabbing her and pulling her in.
"Aaron ow!" She says trying to pull away from his grip.
"I don't f*cking care! That stunt you pulled today makes me f*cking sick!" He says, sitting on the couch.
"What stunt?" Gwen asks confused.
"Don't act like a stupid sl*t," He says, as she sits down next to him. "I give you so much Gwen. What do you do? Threaten to break up with me, then act like nothing happened? You might as well get on on your knees. You know your punishment," He says leaning back.

"I'm sorry!" Gwen screams as Aaron slaps her.
Gwen wouldn't give Aaron head. She always refuses, and always gets punished physically.

Her makeup has ran off her whole face, and she quickly runs out of his apartment. She gets into her car and drives. She doesn't know quite where she's going, but she's shocked when she's parked outside of the Thomas's building. She grabs her stuff and takes the elevator up to their penthouse. Her sobs continue as she knocks on the door, and Chris opens up the door.
"Gwen... f*ck!" Chris says as he sees her.
"Chris...," She says, and he pulls her inside gently.
"Is that Gwen!" I hear Mrs. Thomas shout.
The family is eating dinner in the dining room.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your dinner, I'll go," She says and starts to turn towards the door.
"No Gwen, stay," Chris says as he gently grab her hand. "Here, let's go to my room," He says as he brings her into his room.
He quickly lays her down on his bed, and Gwen's sobs stop.
"What happened Gwen bear?" He says as he sits down next to her.
"Aaron...," She mumbles through her wheezes.
"F*ck...," He he says softly. "I'm sorry Gwen bear," He says rubbing her back.
"It's not your fault. I don't know why I even came here," She says softly.
"You always use to come to my house when you were sad or upset, and I came to yours when we we're younger," He says quietly. "And it is my fault. I texted Aaron and I'm sorry," Chris says honestly.
"What?" She asks confused.
"I'm sorry Gwen bear. When you left your phone, I texted him and told him if he didn't treat you well, then you were going to breakup with him. I deleted it, and I know I was wrong. He's just not treating you right Gwen. I'm not even trying to be selfish. Any guy will treat you better then Aaron," He says quickly.
"I know! You just can't tell Aaron that. He will take his anger out," Gwen tells him.
"I'm sorry. I don't want you going back to Aaron, and I think you should ghost him and break up with him," He tells her softly.
"Chris, you're not my dad nor my boyfriend. I can make my own decisions. Just because your the boss of your own business, doesn't mean your the boss of me," Gwen says like a kid with sass.
"Ouch," Chris says pouting.
"I'm sorry. I just can't. Maybe I'll just take a break with him," Gwen states.
"A break isn't enough time to change a person Gwen. This man is dangerous, he can go to jail for hurting you-," He says, but she stops him.
"Please, just can we have a sleep over like we did when we were younger?" Gwen asks him.
"You were 7 and I was 10 Gwen," He says chuckling.
"I know, but it was so much fun. Remember when Matt came in naked!" She says giggling.
"I can't believe you remember that. He was 3, and he still was trying to get your attention," He tells her.
"How could I forgot that. That was the first pp I saw," Gwen says giggling.
"Gwen you're funny," He says kissing her head.
"Hey! What was that for?!" She asks looking up at him.
"It was a friend gesture," He says smiling.
"More like a best friend gesture," She says rolling her eyes.
"What if we got back to that best friend stage?" He asks and she smiles.
"I would like that," She says as they laugh.
"Should we change and maybe watch some Netflix?" He asks.
"Mhm!" She says wiping her face.
"Do you want one of my T-shirts?" Chris asks, and she nods. "Okay. Here's your shirt, go to my mom, and she will do that night girls face stuff with you before bed," He says and she skips out of the room.

The two were ready for bed and watching Netflix.
"Can I ask, why did you come to my house, and come to see me?" He asks.
"This is going to sound weird...," She says softly. "I don't want to be a cheater, but that kiss felt weird Chris. It wasn't like any other kiss I've had," She tells him smiling.
"So you like it huh?" He asks and she smiles.
"Chris?" Gwen asks.
"Yes Gwen bear?" He asks her softly.
"Am I a cheater or bad person for kissing you, and wanting more?" She asks.
Her eyes shine with the tv playing in the background.
"No Gwen bear," He says chuckling.