I

It was past 3am and you were waiting patiently for the target to show up. It was exactly 3:32am and a black SUV came into your view. You smirked to yourself under your black face mask. Getting into position. A guy with short blonde hair and was 6'2 came out of the black car along with his 7 bodyguards.

You aimed the sniper towards him looking through the scope to make sure you got a clear shot and then you pulled the trigger.

Blood splattered throughout the pavement and onto the bodyguards. Yells we're heard and guns were shot.

You took out your disposable cellphone and texted the unknown number.

———————————————————————————
Unknown:

"The jobs done. Pay up. At XXX Langton XCXX at exactly 3:45am. No one else. Bring one person or the deals off and I'll kill you."
Read 3:34am
———————————————————————————

You pulled your hoodie over your head and slipped away into the darkness.

You headed to a convention store near by to buy dinner because you forgot to eat before doing the mission. While picking the onigiri you wanted to get you saw someone looking at you through the corner of your eyes. You turn to look at them.

There stood two nearly identical people. Twins probably you thought. One with blonde hair and the other with gray hair. Both wore some sort of suit.

Before anything could happen. Something fell by your feet startling you. You looked at the floor and there stood an onigiri. Picking it up you looked back to where the twins were but they were gone.

"Shit" you said under your breath.

You payed for your food and headed to XXX Langton XCXX. It was almost time to collect the payment for that mission.

You were walking down a dark alley because it was a short cut to where you needed to go. But something made you stop. Going through the left alley you passed a box labeled 'Please Take'. You looked in the box and your eyes widened.

In the box was a black kitten with red eyes and was extremely dirty. One of its ears were chipped off and the cat was malnourished.

You stared at the cat before picking it up and cradling it in your arms the cat immediately started to cuddle in with you. Probably because it was almost winter and it was getting cold and you were warm because of your hoodie.

While making your way to the meeting point. You felt two pairs of eyes on you. Immediately knowing the people watching you was somehow related to the twins that were outside the convenient store earlier.

'How annoying' you tsk under your mask.

You pretended not to know they were you there. You headed to the meeting point but a tiny bit faster. But barely noticeable.

When you got into the view of the destination. You stiffened.

"Shit. This is annoying. Ugh!" You yelled under your breath.

In front of you was 3 people excluding the 2 that was stalking you.

You both stared at each other for a good few seconds before the man in the middle of the 3 started talking.

The guy had greyish hair with black tips in the middle. His hair was short and he had a pretty static resting face on.

"Hello, The Untamable Devil. I believe this is the first time we have meet." the guy, you could only assume is the boss, spoke up.

You scoffed. "Really. It's my first time having such a big party. What is it for? Someone's birthday?" You smirked.

"Now now. I know this wasn't part of the deal but they do call you the Untamable Devil because you only hunt during the devils hour and wherever you go bloodshed follows. Well at least anyone alive that is."

You huffed. "This is getting annoying. Just get to the point and give me my payment or else this is going to be another version of hell in a bit."

He chuckled.

'Excuse me. He's asking for a death wish.'

You reached for your pistol that was strapped to your thigh. But before you could do that a warning shot was shot right next to your feet. Almost hitting your foot.

'Shit. I was too careless.'

You looked up and around. Scanning your environment. You realized you were surrounded. With more than 50+ people and 4 snipers.

Gritting you're teeth. You said "what do you want?" The words came out like venom. Which made the guy flinch a bit but it was barely noticeable.

"I wanna make a deal with you."

You smirked.

"You want to make a deal with the devil?"