III

The atmosphere was quite heavy. I sat in front of them, they seemed more suspicious about me than usual. "We should trust her this once. She might be telling the truth." Changbin spoke out first. "But we need something from you."

"What is it? I'm ready for it."

"You don't even know what we are going to ask?"

"Changbin hyung I don't think we should trust her this easily, if she betrays us it is going to be our lose." Jeongin sounded steady, as if he was trying to change changbin's mind.

I was nervous that I might lose this chance of gaining their trust.

"Don't worry about that Jeongin if anything like that happens I exactly know what to do."

What will he do?

Minho stood up and started walking towards me, he had a smirk plastered to his face. "You will work with us to destroy the Zander."

I would never think of destroying Zander. The end of Zander is the end of me. Mom and Dad tried to go against the Zander but ended up losing their own life. It had always been very difficult to cope up from died, our conditions were bad, if I try going against Zander I will risk Eunyoung's life, his life is more precious to me than any other thing.

"So, will you work with us?" Minho asked.

I stood there frozen.

"Of course she would she already said yes." Changbin said.

"I-I will do it."

"Great!" Chan spoke. "Changbin, show Sua around and introduce her to everything."

Changbin nodded.

I followed him to the arsenal. I was alone with him and this was the perfect place where I can execute my plan, but someone might get hold of me if I ran away.

"This is the place we keep our weapons."

"Its quite a huge place-" A pistol came flying towards me, cutting my words, I got hold of it. I was quite focused.

"Nice catch, kid. And I am sure you know how to use it also."

"Not really"

"Then shoot at me."

His he serious.

"Just do it."

I pointed the guns towards his direction and placed my fingers on the trigger. "Are you sure about this?"

He nodded.

It was a great chance but I don't want anything to mess up.

The pistol recoiled and the bullet came flying out towards Changbin, the bullet hit the shoulder tearing the skin, he was bleeding.

"I just did what you told me to do."

Tears came down to his cheek. His hand holding the wound. I exited the room along with the gun and tried finding my room. Minho came running towards me, anger and worry on his face. Did he get to know that I injured Changbin. I hid the gun inside my clothes, it is the only security that I have against them. Minho stood close to me, panting. "Where is Changbin?"

"I don't know"

"But you were with him."