Sapnap And Skeppy

Sapnap's POV

I sighed happily as I submerged myself in another pool of lava inside my cave. As a being made of literal lava and fire, it's only natural for me to enjoy warmth. Sure it can get lonely down here, but it's not like people would actually come down this far to mine.

Of course my only problems would be the mobs. Stupid zombies, I grumbled as I rubbed my arm which was heavily scratched. My blood, which was lava, was leaking out and I didn't like it. Thank god for enhanced healing in lava. 

Either way I was enjoying myself and my solitude.. ok maybe not solitude but it's better than being hunted for sport because I'm a non human. I mean, it wasn't my fault I was born in lava right?

While I was submerged in my thoughts like I usually am, I heard some noises of someone fighting behind a wall. I perked up and the lava sloshed around me as I sat up, and I braved my arms on the edge as I listened more closely. It sounded like a sword hitting against some tough armour.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALOOONNNEEE!!" A loud screechy voice screamed and it sounded like it was... heading towards me! I widened my eyes before quickly Swimming to a secluded spot in the pool, peeking around the corner. I saw a human male wearing a light blue hoodie running from a human with an iron sword and iron armour. Why were they fighting? 

"Seriously, lava? You think that'll stop me?" The Human boasted in an arrogant tone and the blue human was looking around in panic. I winced when I saw the sword behind raised and I bid a silent farewell to the poor blue human... before I saw his arms become encased in shape blue edges. Diamonds! The blue human wasn't a human at all!

"FIND DIAMONDS SOMEWHERE ELSE!! ITS LITERALLY MY LIIIFEEE!" The non Human pleaded... well more like screeched, and the human only growled before pushing the diamond man closer to the lava. Even diamonds can't stand the heat. 

The diamond man was practically nearly hyperventilating by now, and I submerged myself under the lava and sneakily swam towards them. Sure I wouldn't normally care much, but this is the first time I saw another non human besides myself! I wanted to know his powers! The diamond man was pushed closer to the edge and before he could fall, my head poked out.

"Hi" I greeted with a smile and looked at the shocked human. "Trying to kill a non human in front of one? Really not your best idea, buddy" I stated before opening my mouth and streams of fire poured out to encase the human in fire. Pretty soon he died and left behind his things, and I closed my mouth in self satisfaction as I puffed my chest outwards slightly.

"T-thanks for saving me lava dude...." The diamond man panted as his diamond encased arm suddenly turned back to normal, which the shards retracting into his skin. It looked very very freaky and weird. "Names Skeppy and I'm quite literally a one in a kind diamond!" He chirped after gaining his energy back and I smiled.

"I'm Sapnap, the guardian of lava pools!" I winked as I joked, watching him laugh. "Just kidding, but I am made of lava so not too far fetched?" I asked as I pulled myself up and sat on the edge, my legs in the lava. Skeppy sat down next to me cross legged and I was briefly tempted to splash lava on him.

"Well nice to meet you Sappy Nappy!" Skeppy chirped and I huffed at the ridiculous nickname... I don't hate it though it sounded cute. "Sooo why are you down here? I thought all non humans are joining societies now!" Skeppy asked, and I realised something. He also has a red band around his arm.. which meant he was an owner of a server/city. He looked at his band when I didn't say anything and giggled.

"No one suspected I was non human until now" he explained before he launched into some elaborate story about how he hid his powers and pretended to be human until now since non humans were finally accepted into society and WAIT WHAT-

"Non humans are accepted now?!" I asked, ignoring that I interrupted his story and grabbed him by the shoulders as I shook him violently. I then stopped because I realised I could potentially make my new friend fall into lava and that's a huge no no.

Skeppy coughed to clear his throat and regain his bearings before he nodded. "Well yeah! Many non humans are accepted now! For example, my friend and admin Zelk is a non human!" He chirped and I realised that this wasn't a joke at all. Non humans were accepted.

"THEN LETS GOOOOOOO" I shouted in excitement and got up, my fists in the air before I grabbed Skeppy's arm and started to drag him up to the surface. He yelped and struggled, before he gave in and just let me drag him around like the sad pile of diamonds he is. Just kidding, he's a cool pile of diamonds.

But seriously! I can't wait to actually be able to make friends on the surface! No more hunts, no more pain, no more judgement! I can finally enjoy the colours up above without having to fear begin hunted down!

This is a Dream come true!