SCHOOL REOPENS

13th JUNE 2017
Byculla, Mumbai

It's 7:30am, I am too excited to go to school. Meet new friends, get together with my new classmates, new class teacher and mostly i want to know if my best friend amongst the 5 is in my class or all of them are to rock and roll this academic year!
School closes its gate at 8:25 so i have to get there before the given time to check every divison list if my name is there and in which class i belong. I reached my school building where i saw Danielle and Stacey talking amongst each oher. " Yoo Katherine go get your ass to see in which class you've got", said Danielle. I checked my name in divison A- Katherine. D'souza is not there. Checked B- Nope still not there. Checked C- no luck for C. Checking D- Yup!!! And i'm right there on the list!
Hey,hey! Wait. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw Roll No. 4,45,29,21 were in the same freaking class! 4 was Stacey, 45 was Daneille, 29 was Joey, 21 was Charolette and last but not the least Roll No. 1 was me, seeing all of these names in one division had no limits to my happiness!
I got down of the school building and walked towards Daneille and Stacey but by that time Charollete had also arrived with Joey. I said with such a loud voice 'BITCHES IN SAME CLASS'! Daneille couldn't believe what i had said, she ran to the classroom door where the list was put up. She looked at us with a priceless smile and said "Its fucking true". We couldn't believe it but it was what it was! Joey said "Looks like the person who put us in one classroom is out of mind. He or she doesn't know that we will make the class teacher go mad!" And i was dead sure about the class teacher would have a difficult year with the 5 of us! With grear enthusiasm Stacey said " Who's ready to get head over heels with this academic year?" We all shouted in happiness "US!!!"