IDEA-DE-FIESTA

29th JUNE
Byculla,Mumbai

After some weeks of a new academic year we all sat to eat lunch in your school canteen. Well, Joey had got 1 BAD REMARK on her school calendar ( a book which schools give you as a remark of you are a student of this particular school and all your good/bad deeds will be written on it.) This was because she had not brought her Science text book when the teacher had already given a reminder to bring it as we had to perform a chemical reaction in the laboratory. Thinking of this i added to the silence " Why dont we approach to the principal on a day for fiesta in school?" The silence continued. Then after 3 minutes Charollete agreed to my statement saying," Your right! Except for studies we all need a funday! And i guess no one should have a problem with that, shouldn't they?" "Yeah! Absolutely no complaints about this idea. Well done Katherine! Tomorrow we shall approach to the principal and ask her about this idea and let's see what is her view on this", said Stacey.
School bell rang and all students ran out of the gate in the anticipation to reach home. Where me and my pals were waiting for tomorrow. Obviously you must be knowing for what! I and Stacey had our school bus waiting for us as we stayed besides each other leaving some bylanes, as Daneille had her van, Joey went walking because her house was 10 minutes from school and Charollete had her Dad picking her up. Day ended and night followed, it was about 9:00pm when a text message from group named 'FRIENDS WITH LOVE'. The text was from Stacey.
'Yo, are we serious about the fiesta thing?'
'Hell yeah!,' replied Daneille.
'Obviously you fool', followed Joey.
'Y'll din't sleep yet?', said Charollete.
'11's deadline' , i proclaimed.
' Who's watching porn?', said Stacey.
'I know its you', replied Daneille.
There were 5 laughing emojis after which the conversation ended.
           The day had arrived where we were eager to know what our principal's response would be.
As we all had gathered near our head master's office. Sweat in our hands and Stacey was all about to faint as last year she was caught in the washroom scribbling on the walls and making a drawing of a dick. She was suspended for a week after she had done her beautiful- but- not- appreciated- drawing. She said that, "I hope the principal does not recognise me with which i leave in complete shame". We all were controlling our laughter and caught hands of each other saying in our minds that 'WHAT SHALL HAPPEN SO SHALL WE BE PREPARED'.  As we left each other's hands and had seen that the peon that called us in order to give us a sign that the 'principal is calling you'll now'. We looked at each other in anxiety but we had to do what we had come for. I knocked on the principal's door and asked if i could come in? The principal said, " you cam come in child". We all gave a look of surprise on the principal's sweet gesture.
              We were a little out of nervousness as all of us thought that she was on a good mood and would allow us to go ahead with the idea of fiesta. We entered inside the office and saw the principal sitting with a bunch of files, the walls were painted in sky blue colour with some drawing of birds and craved photos of Jesus Christ. I gave Stacey,Joey,Charlotte and Danielle a sign of saying 'good morning'. But they seemed to be more engrossed in the paintings and the beautiful vase kept on the window where the sunlight coming from outside had fallen on the vase which made it more beautiful with it's maroon petals. I said 'good morning ma'am' in my best sweet and polite voice. As the 4 nut-cases besides me heard it they too started saying one after the other. Principal gave a pleasant response and said, "tell me what work you have?". I responded, 'Ma'am we are here to propose you an idea of having a small fiesta in the school premises itself and we wanted to ask you if we could have it on this SATURDAY and SUNDAY, 2 days for the fiesta would be enough to freshen our minds except for school studies. We had this idea in order to have a gala time in school with our teacher's, classmates and other school associates. Not only students but also the teachers would be happy and get a glimpse of their school days.' There was a complete silence of about 5 seconds and then what our principal had said was unbelievable " I shall grant you the permission for this beautiful idea and would also liked other school children to come and have a fun day with all of us!" I was smiling inside and those nutcases  besides me too had a face of seriousness but inside they wanted to dance like there was no tomorrow. Joey asked, " Ma'am can i know which schools can come for the fiesta?" Well, i know why she asked this stupid-but-also-good-question because she wanted to know if the St. Xavier's High School would come as the boys in that school we super 'HOT'. The principal said, " I shall let you know once i write a letter to the school's which would like to come for a marvellous fiesta".
             We all looked at each other and started smiling and said  a very exciting THANKYOU to our principal. As we left the office and had gone to the playground to chitchat we all were dancing in anticipation and that was the best day of my life. I never thought that the principal would be so generous to understand our point of view, instead i used to think that she was a total maniac and always listened to what her heart said just like a devil woman. Well, this also changed my views on how she was. Yes, she was a 'FABULOUS PRINCIPAL OF OUR SCHOOL'. Just then joey said, " I wish Charles school gets an invitation and their school accepts it gladly." Now you must be wondering who's Charles? Umm....he's Joey's boyfriend. I know i had the same reaction like 'OMG!! HER BOYFRIEND?' Well, who would even date a nerd like joey? But she was a gem of a girl. She loved dancing and was really pretty. I hope they are together till last. I always had a crush on St. Xavier's head boy 'THE ABRAHAM WILSON' A hot,talented,smart and all other good adjectives that are present in this world of dictionary. I never had ex's unlike Charlotte, she had about 15 and still counting,... Well, she always told me that love it bullshit and also said it because she loved a guy named 'Mike' who had dated for her 3 months and dumped her for a stupid chick which he had met in a birthday party of his common friend Nick. After this shitty relationship it was real hard for us to help her get out of her breakup story and to get the sassy bitch and a flawless girl back. It had taken us a year to cheer her up. After some months of getting over with that son of a bitch she chose to make a id on Instagram. She acknowledged us to do the same and we all were there. She had her hot pool party pictures posted and thousands of followers liking the ass hit post. When all this started they were many guys who proposed her and she started acting as a playgirl. I don't blame Charlotte for this behaviour but that stupid asshole Mike. Uhhh....what a sick guy she had been in love with!