Chapter 1"It will happen"

Bella walked out of her cozy, pink decorated room into the Halls of the pack house. The walls were Thick and white, Bella found that rather boring and had always wanted to chance that. But of course that wasn't allowed, her older brother nick called her via mindlink that it was time for dinner.

Nick was the next alpha in line and looked a lot like our father (the alpha). They Both had short, Brown Hair and had a strong shaped face and body.

even though i had the looks of My father i personaly thought i looked more like my mother. My mother also had Brown long Hair which she always wears in a low bun. she has a petite, curved body and Comes from a Alpha bloodline.

As i was Walking to the dining room i ran into thomas, he is My fathers beta and has always been loyal to My father. He had met his mate Ariel at a Young age long before My dad did. He gave me a quick but nervous smile.

As i walked further into the dining room i started to get a bit tensed. I opend the door, which usually was always open.

What was going on i thought to myself.. once My family could see me in the door opening it was quiet. Everybody was already there and I started to get a wrong feeling about what was going to happen...

**

Whoopwhoop this was already Chapter 1, i hope you Guys like it!
Let me know if i made some grammaticale mistakes or if anything is unclear.. also thank you for reading My first book hope you like it Just as much as i do writing it!

Also i know this Chapter is a bit short but see it more as an intro. (They Will get longer and more excited)

**