Chapter 3 "his touch"

After dinner, the conversation i had with My family still galmed in my head. I looked forward to the normally boring lawmeeting.

**

*2 days later*
I brushed my thick, long brown Hair and curled it, i put my hair into a high ponytail with 2 loose plucks on the side of My head and applyed some make up on my face.

*Knock*knock* Come in i said.. My mother walked into my room with some papers in her hand. Guess what this is Bella, i gave my mom a questening look.
She gave me the papers and I read the papers.. names.. all names of alpha's. Omgg It was the guest list.
And my true mate could be on it!!

I tried to remember the names off the mateless alpha's so that when i met the them i wouldn't look dum.

Alpha jack from the South mountain area, Alpha Joël from a powerfull pack up in the north, alpha Rick oh i reconised him word was said that he was terrible, Alpha luke from a.. uhumm.. i looked at the dooropening of my room. hey bel said My brother Nick whatcha reading.. uhh nothing i quickly said.

Uhum oke.. are you coming downstairs it's about begin.
I stood up from My desk and Hugged My brother (to be honest i knew this is what he wanted but off course he wouldn't ask for it)

I am going to miss you bel "Nick said".. i dind't respond trying to hold back My tears. but he knew i would miss him too. I Will be there in a sec i said and he went downstairs.

I grabbed My beautifull red dress that was low on the front and longer on the back, it was tight around my curves and it had a v neck.

I walked downstairs and was Just in time all the alpha's were just entering the packhhouse, My father (the alpha), my mom and Nick were already there to welcom them. And I joined them.

A handsome man put out his hand to me i shook his hand, for a moment i thought he was my mate.

Hello, i am Alpha jack he said
I am Bella i responded i looked into his Bright blue eyes, even though he wasn't My mate i had to admit he was really good looking.

And I am Nick My brother said as he put out his hand to Alpha jack, to get me out of that akward moment damn.

It was already evening and still no mate. I felt My eyes getting watery if i dind't meet him now!, It wasn't like i Saw alpha's everyday.

Today was my only chance of meeting My mate. I couldn't help it anymore and the tears were already streaming down My cheeks. I probably looked terrible now My mascara was Every were.
I dind't care anymore on my way to My room i passed the lawmeeting room. Shouldn't they be done already?

I made myself a little bit more presentable and came into the Hall were the alpha's were ready to go back to their packs and present the updated laws.

My mother Saw me and gave me the it will be oke nodd. I ignored it and went outside we had to wave the alpha's goodbye when they were leaving anyways.

I stood there looking up to the beautifull sky it was dark but the stars still gave enough light to see. Then suddenly i was pulled from behind me, i felt tingles all over My body, i tried to escape but the grip around my waist was to strong, a scream escaped my mouth and everything went black.

**
Oehh okay now that you all know the whole (intro) of the story..

Its finnally going to get more excited..
Let me know if there are any grammatical mistakes or if something is unclear..

Thankyou Guys for loving the story!

**