Chapter 4 "you are mine"

I stood there looking up to the beautifull sky it was dark but the stars still gave enough light to see. Then suddenly i was pulled from behind me, i felt tingles all over My body, i tried to escape but the grip around my waist was to strong, a scream escaped my mouth and everything went black.

**

I woke up with Bright light Shining in eyes, i heard different voices, what had happend i couldn't move, what the actual...

i heard my mom sobbing, My father and nick were Both in a deep discusion but i couldn't exactly make out about what.

There was another voice another a scent, it wasn't something familiar. it was new but breathtaking i tried to open my eyes at first it was all a blurr and the light schone bright but then i Saw him i smelled him i heard ..

he was perfect my mate he said at a possecive way..i was flabbergasted at the whole situation.

he had a muscular broad body and was very tall. he had darkbrown hair and a strong jaweline..i drowned in his beautifull sparkly silver eyes. we Stared at each other for a moment. I dind't know what to do.. but then he Hugged, i felt his warm breath in my neck and his skin on mine left pleasant tingles all over my body.

I looked around the room.. and saw i my mother she Stared at me in disbelief and Hugged me tight, we Will give you a moment My mother said, nick and My father also gave me a hug An left.

I am so confused i said
*My mate* "the man in front said" i understand that you're confused al lot had happend..what happend i asked curiosly.. he frowned his eyebrows.. well

I was on my to your packhouse but we had some delay on our way and so when we got there we were to late to atttend the lawmeeting.. ehm yeah and then i smelled you,, and i knew you were mine...
I scrunched My face at the thought of him thinking that i was his property but he dind't care about it.
"He continued" So i followed the scent and i heard a scream.. i rushed to you and ehm i took you to the hospital and by beta John ensured to take you family to the hospital..

I let all the new information sink in but why am i here, and who pulled me back..
He looked at my confused face, you will have to rest he said..

..no i cant.. i need to know what happend i lightly screamed.. he startled A bit at my reaction..

suddenly i was back in reality oh no..who is this was he my mate??.. i met my mate??!! i moved my feet restlessly under the thin white sheet but then i discoverd that I WAS NAKED?!!?!!? What the...? Did he...?

You could litterly see 'lightly' through the sheet and i felt my cheecks get Red.. he noticed me feeling uncomfortabel, it is okay one day it Will be normal he smirked.

I am Sebastian by the way i am Bella i said not knowing what else to say in this akward conversation.. i already know that you are Bella the moment i knew you were my mate i for some background information he smirked again.. cause you are mine now sabastian said..

I looked at him, well i am not your proberty Sebastian..

before he could even respond i felt a terrible, agonising pain, trying to get some fresh air i clasped myself onto Sebastian.. a scream left my mouth.. i started panting... I saw Sebastian his eyes turned black.. i Saw him, i felt his skin on mine.. the pain worstened and Everything turned black...

**
I love this storyy🥰

Let me know if something is unclear of if there are some grammatical mistakes.

Thankyou so much for reading the story!

**