Swift's funeral and grave

A few days passed. We went to the hallway as me and the cadets saw chairs, flowers, a picture covered by fabric and a coffin. All of the boys are wearing tuxedos. All of the girls including me are wearing memorial clothes (I dunno). The soldiers are wearing black suits with armor. I've got a rose on my wings. I went to the coffin and inside lies a dead body wearing a tuxedo. I was sad when it. Inside I saw GuardianSwift's dead body inside the coffin wearing a tuxedo. You guessed it. Today is GuardianSwift's funeral. I put the rose under his wings that are on his chest as I gently closed the glass cover and sat down between CadetRod and Bea on the first row on the left.

Speedy: He's like a son to me. A son that I never have.

Bea: Same.

CadetBrody: He's like a big brother to me. A big brother that I never have.

CadetRod: Same.

Me: It's the first time. A Top Wing Cadet has fallen.

Speedy, Bea, CadetRod and CadetBrody: Yeah.

Everyone took their seats one by one. After everyone took their seats, Duke removed the fabric revealing GuardianSwift looking at us smiling and alive. He's with his Flash-Wing, his name and his level 1 uniform. I'm gonna miss him very much.

Inspector Eagle Eye went to the stand as he started to speak

Inspector Eagle Eye went to the stand as he started to speak. I started crying.

Inspector Eagle Eye: Thanks for coming in this memorial funeral of a Fallen Top Wing Cadet, Swift.

I kept on remembering GuardianSwift after his death a few days ago. I can't move on. I heard the junior cadets started crying.

Inspector Eagle Eye: We'll have to bury him at the graveyard. Today. Remember him and never forget him as he'll do the same. Stand up and stand next to the picture to hold it.

Speedy stand up and went to the piicture and stand next to it. Me and Bea didn't say anything cuz we're thinking about GuardianSwift. I'm kept on thinking about him after his death a few days ago too.

Inspector Eagle Eye: Ok. Stand up and stand next to the coffin onto carry it on each side. left side and right side.

CadetBrody and CadetRod stand up as they stand next to GuardianSwift's coffin on each side. Left side and right side. Oh boy. Those two will have a hard time carrying the coffin soon.