I See You As My Friend.

Helllooooo!! How was your week of school, sucked? Same girl. Anyways, here we go, into Another lashton one shot.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

"When are you planning on telling Ashton!" Calum shouted at me.

"I d-don't know! Its kinda hard to confess your love to someone that you've loved for almost 2 1/2 years!" I explained to him.

"Well maybe you should tell him soon, i actually think he might like you back. I see the way he look at you." Calum smirked.

"Ok ill tell him today for sure." I nodded and Calum smiled.

"Ok well Im gonna go out to get some food. Ashton should be back soon, you could tell him then." he got up and walked out the hotel room door.

A few minutes later and i hear the room door close and i look over and i see Ashton, my heart started to pump really fast and i could feel my palms getting sweaty.

"H-hey Ash, could you come here for a sec?" I asked shakily.

"Yeah sure!" He answered cheerfully and sat across from me on the other bed.

"Ashton, I uh-" I started to get really hot, so i took my jacket off.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, i just. I really like- Okay do you want to go like- Out. On a date with me?" I said stuttering so many times, trying not to look at him.

"W-wait Luke Do you Like me?" He asked and looked up at him and he had a questioning look on his face.

"Y-yeah-well i actually think i might love you, heh."

"Um, Luke i only think of you as my friend..." A strike of pain hit my heart when i heard that i felt my breathing get heavier and i told myself repeatedly in my to not cry.

"Im really so-" i cut him off.

"No-no I'm f-fine, i think i-i need time to-to digest this. Its n-not your fault." My bottom lip started quivering, but i bit on it.

With that I got up and went walking to the hotel door.

I went into the other hotel room that Michael and Calum were sharing, going straight to the bed face first.

Letting all my tears out and sobbing onto the pillow.

I hear someone come in behind me, i didn't even mind looking to see who it was.

"You told him?" Michael asked rubbing my back, i nodded sniffing into the pillow.

"I knew he wouldn't like me! but no stupid fucking Calum told me to ask him anyway." I yelled in anger, throwing the pillow onto the ground.

"Luke calm down!" Michael said.

"No! You don't know what its like! You've never even been in love! Don't tell me!" I yelled at Michael.

He put his hand on my shoulders.

"Look i know i have never been in love but Ashton doesn't know what he's missing out on, you're a great person Luke. and if i was gay i would totally be gay for you." Michael chuckled bringing me into a hug.

"Thanks Mikey." I smiled and sniffed, wiping my nose.

"Yeah yeah, i don't ever wanna talk all sappy like that ever again." I laughed.

"Im going to get in the shower." I said walking to the bathroom.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks.

I put my hands on my face i sighed.

Wow he must really not like me, like my face is ok looking but the rest of my body is weird.

I mean i don't have a solid 6 pack or muscular arms.

My legs are really skinny, i mean they are not that bad are they?

I don't know anymore.

I got in the shower, washing up my face and hair really quick and jumping out.

Grabbing a towel, i sniffed in and left the bathroom.

I found my grey and black stripped sweater and threw that on with my ripped black skinny jeans.

I laid in the bed, grabbing for my phone.

I see i had 2 messages from Calum and one from....Ashton, i don't want to read his pity message.

I opened the ones from Calum and deleted Ashton's messages.

Cal:):

Hey what did he say!!

Me:

He doesn't like me that way :,(

Cal:):

Awh sorry bud :( when i get home we can cuddle and watch mean girls. Hows that sound ? :)

Me:

That sounds great cal :)

Around like 8 Calum comes back and comes into the back room and finding the channel to play the movie.

"Watch where your going fatass!" Cal and I laughed in sinc.

"I think you should try to seduce him." Calum said randomly.

"Wh-what?! Cal i can't do that!" I retorted.

"Why not! JUST GO UP TO HIM, SAY SOMETHING SEXY AND SIT ON HIS DICK!" Calum explained and my eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?! No way in hell am i doing that." I rejected.

Even though that actually sounds like a really good idea.

"Maybe...." Calum turned to me with a smirk and nudged my arm with his shoulder.

"Alrighhhhht! Fine ill do it. but i dont know how!" Calum smirked even wider.

"I do."

"Alright i hear ashton likes to be called daddy..... hmm maybe, no you need to fix you sweater!" Calum pulled my shirt down so I pulled the sleeve down so it was showing my shoulder.

He reached up and ruffled my hair a little bit.

"There that should do it. Now go in there and act sexy and don't be awkward! Just get on him and start kissing his neck or something." He pushed me out the room and i walked over to the other room and hesitated to open the door.

But opened it anyways.

"Luke, i'm so sorry!" He apologized and brought me into a hug.

I pushed him back and he fell onto the bed.

I started to slowly take off my shirt and i could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

When all of a sudden I felt Ashton's hands go on my waist.

CLIFFHANGER!! Part 2 will be up soon.
Ily all so much, nighty.