4. Meeting someone new!

(Baylee P.O.V)

I'm on patrol but alone of course my family knows they trust me and think that I can do this myself. I'm on a roof walking around normally then. Gun shots I rushed over to the noise there was a.... TURTLE! with a gun shooting the purple dragons one was going behind him so I rushed down there and slice the purple dragon. Then everything was silent we looked at each other "who are you?" He said darkly but quiet almost. "I'm Baylee and you are?" I asked putting my tanto away to show I'm not a threat. "Ghost... How old are you?" He asked he's probably asking that because I'm fucking short "I'm 13 you?" I asked he's so fucking tall but like almost taller then Donnie. "I'm 14". (Since this is a different universe of Donnie I'm just gonna put his age at 14 and you'll see in the future! 😊) "cool!" I said he looked at me "why are you here out alone?" I looked down and shrugged "I'm on patrol alone since my brothers don't want to do anything with me" I spoke softly "what why?" I shrugged "they just ignore me mostly but I just hangout with my Dad" I spoke Ghost looked at me he looked sorry for me almost "I'm sorry about that your brother's sound rude" he said then someone was yelling his name and I saw three more turtles "They are my brother's Rebel MC and Swift" he said and they got to us "Hey Ghost who's the girl?" Swift spoke with a smirk "She's a friend of mine her name's Baylee" Ghost said wait.... Did he just say friend! I looked at him he looked at me I smiled at him he softly chuckled "you should head home before your family gets worried see you later he said and gave me a piece of paper and they left. I squealed in happiness I made a new friend! I headed home I saw my brothers eating pizza they saw me "there you are you finally come back we got some pizza" Leo said he scooted a plate to me I grabbed it I usually have to plate my own food "Thank you Leo" I said he nodded I headed to my room then Mikey yelled "where you going we're having a movie night" Mikey said I looked at them they smiled at me "come on let's go" "b-but I-" "let's just go baby sister" Donnie said I sit down with them and we watched a movie together it... felt nice but unusual.

(Splinter P.O.V)

I go out into the living room I saw my sons and sitting on the couch watching a movie together I softly chuckled me talking to them must have worked.

(A little flash back)

"What is it you needed to tell us Sensei?" Leonardo spoke him and his brothers are kneeling down at me "it's about our relationship with your sister" I spoke strictly they looked at me "do you know how many times she wishes she could be with you boys hangout but all you do is ignore her the one time she was really happy with you my sons that she was on patrol with you boys she's never truly happy and I want that to change DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I spoke they nodded "now go and wait for your sister".

(End of flash back)

(Skip)

(Baylee P.O.V)

I'm in my room and I added Ghosts phone number on mine. I text Ghost

'Hey Ghost what you doing?'

'Nothing just cleaning my guns'

'Cool!'

'So what are you doing?'

'Nothing actually I'm just laying on my bed'

'What do you like to do?'

'I like painting and reading'

'Okay sorry I gtg it's getting late'

'Okay I should do the same'

(Words 641)