Tanner, Luna and Lucas

Part 1 

Although Tanner never showed it, he had a dying crush on Luna Cucumber. After all this was why he helped her with the file for the Blue Blood Killer. He would oeften leave her flowers or perfume while she was out shopping. Sometimes he would even creep in during night and just stare at her.  Luna had never seen Tanner ever since she met him after that one week of work.

Lucas on the other hand was through with murdering Ever since failing to murder Clint Edwards his contractors fired him. Lucas was in a bad state in a dying relationship with his boyfriend. He would often simp over Tanner and was jealous he wasnt getting noticed.

One day after Lucas came back from shopping he found a note tapped to his Tanner BodyPillowTM  saying "Lucas ive left you get a life you fuck the only good thing about you is long long gun UwU" It was from his boyfriend. This drove Lucas crazy. He was angry but happy at the same time he knew his boyfriend didnt shag well. He spent all night trying to track down Tanner and then he did it. He found Tanner.

Later that day he set out on a massive journey to go to where Tanner had been murdering people and set out to spy on him. He soon new Tanners favourite Pub, favourite shops, car and later found out about luna. 

Lucas spent the rest of that night trying to find Tanners' phone number. being the Ep1c H4ck3r he was he found it with ease. He later went to sleep with his Tanner BodyPillowTM. He woke up early and put on his sharpest suit and went to call Tanner. It was agreed that they would meet at a pub and get to know each other.