UwU

"Lucas?" Tanner said confused. "Why the fuck are you naked?" 
"Urrrrr" Lucas stuttered. He froze completely regretting everything he did to Tanner and Luna Cucumber. He felt like shit.
"Are you gonna answer me?" Tanner said.
"Tanner look im so sorry man. Ever since I saw i just fell in love with you I mean your just so fucking perfect. Your hair, your jawline, and i even think your dick would be amazing."
"Wait so your gay for me?"
"Yes" muttered Lucas.
"Hold on i mean your quite hot aswell and since Cucumber is dead i will need another sexual partner Lucas. I do have to warn you if you do play with me your gonna get hurt" Tanner smirked.
"So you want to fuck me?" exclaimed Lucas. 
"Yeah i mean your kinda hot aswell and you got a massive dick."

Tanner forced lucas onto his bed and stripped down "I only have one rule" Tanner whispered in Lucas' ear "I go on top" Tanner  Slowly mounted Lucas. He slowly started to fuck him with Lucas' big dick tearing through Tanners' ass. It was 2 hours of orgasms and testosterone until Tanner gave up. Lucas' was just so brutal and didnt show any mercy during sex. Tanner had cummed inside of many times but nothing like Lucas. 

They soon ended up fucking again but this time for much longer. Tanner had got use to Lucas' dominant style of sex and was accepting that this time he was the bitch unlike the many other times where he was the one dominating. They started to pick up thrusting speed and Lucas was about to cum when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Lucas opened it to find Luna Cucumber.......

TO BE CONTINUED UWU