Chapter 5

Baby fever...

Bettys pov 🌺
5 months later. 🕑

"Pleaseeeeee""Nope""Pleaseeeeee juggie!!"
"Betty" Currently I'm going through a stage also known as baby fever. There just so cute!
"Betts. We've known each other for less than 6 months" jughead explained. I pulled up my phone and showed him the most adorable baby ever which happens to be my brothers baby that he had before he ran away. We stood silently for a couple seconds as I scroll through my camera roll now full of adorable babies. Jughead wrapped his arms around me before whispering "we will have a baby one day. I promise. Especially if we keep going the rate we are in bed" into my ear. I playfully smacked his chest before snuggling into him. Nothing has really happened. We've spent most of the time hanging out with friends and just enjoying each other's company.

A couple hours later I received a phone call from one of my friends back home, Cheryl.
"Hey girl what's up?" I questioned into the phone. I hear sniffles on the other end. "Is it ok if I come and visit you. My parents found out I like girls and.. they didn't really take it to well" she sobbed. Oh god. "Yeah. Yeah of course just text me when your coming" we said goodbye them hung up. Shit. I didn't ask jughead, ha I know what to do!

I walked downstairs to juggies office. I was only in my red 2 piece lingerie. I knocked on the door and opened it. Jugheads face was priceless however he was on the phone to who I think was the semiconductor branch in japan. Perfect. I strut over to jughead and lean in the other side of the desk. I slowly slid the strap down teasing him. He leaned forward enjoying the show I was putting on but also gaining rage that I was doing this while he was on the phone. I waltzed over to him and sat on his lap "I've told you already I can't just fly over. I might be able to come over for a couple of day in 2 weeks but that's it" jughead complained to the phone while he wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. I slowly spread my legs. "Ok I will call you again next week. Yeah ok. Bye" and the call was over. "Elizabeth Cooper. What. Do. You. Think your. Doing?" He asked between kisses. I turn around and straddle him. "Well I may of accidentally told my friend who had a rough time coming out to her parents that she could stay here for a bit" I explained unbuttoning his t-shirt and kissing his 6 pack. "Hmmm that's ok baby girl now get your ass up those stairs!" He said in his deep, sexy voice. I giggled and ran up the stairs like a little kid about to get candy.

2 days later 🕑

"Ahhh Cheryl" i screech opening the big mansion doors for Cheryl "thank you so much betty. I promised will only be here for about a week" she stated while i hugged her. Soon enough jughead walked out ready to great one of my childhood best friends. "Cheryl this is jughead. Jughead this is Cheryl, my friend from riverdale" they both shook hand before jughead had to take off to go to work so me and Cheryl took this as an advantage to have. Nice catch up. "So..." i started not really wanting to step out my boundary but also wanting to find out what exactly happened. "You wanna know what happened" "yess please" i said back softly. "Well i know i was going to move out soon so I finally gained the courage to speech to them" she took a breathe "i told them to sit down and i finally just blurted out. I didn't mean for it to come out in such a rush but it just did. They said I was a disappointment to the blossom name and that I'm no long there daughter" she broke down in tears "oh Cher I'm so sorry" I spoke wrapping her in my arms ."You know what? I think we should get drunk" Cheryl chuckled before replying "100%" and with that we walked off to our fancy marble kitchen and opened the bottle of red wine.

4 hours later 🕑

"So then i just stood silently looking at photo's of my brothers adorable baby when he wrapped his arms around my waist and said "we will have a baby one day. I promise. Especially if we keep going the rate we are in bed" I explained to Cheryl laughing. We have gone through 2 and a half bottles of wine and i have to say we are slightly tipsy. Soon enough we heard the front door unlock and shut before hearing footsteps getting closer and closer to us. It's juggie. "And what's this?" Jughead questioned while chuckling and placing his breifcase Down on the kitchen table "oh look it's the baby daddy" Cheryl laughed necking the last drop of wine in her glass. "What! Betts are you pregnant?" Jughead asked wrapping his arms around my shoulders and glancing down at the empty wine bottles and glasses "betty! You cant drink if you pregnant" he exaggerated looking me straight in the eyes "juggie. I'm not pregnant" i answered finishing my drink before continuing "but I will be soon" "i head that missy" jughead laughed before taking his bag and heading to his office ready to unpack after his long day at work. Look back at Cheryl who has all of a sudden turned rather quiet to see that she's asleep. Adorable. I walk into jughead's office and notice that he's busy typing away on his laptop. I love the look on his face when he's concentrating. Typing away at the speed of light. Clicking on different links and website but unfortunately i needed his to come to the kitchen and help me. "Juggie?" I questioned. He looked up "can you please carry cheryl to the guest room. She's had a long flight and I don't want to wake her" I asked leaning against the door frame "of course" he stood up and wrapped his arm around me before i guided him to the kitchen. he lifted her up bridal style and carried her to the guest room as i cleaned up the bottles and wash the glasses.

Eventually everything was clean . I unpacked Cheryl's stuff and put them into certain drawers ready for her to stay. Then walked downstairs to find jughead on the loveseat with blankets and snacks ready. I giggled before launching myself into his lap and grabbing the remote just in time to put on the Netflix movie, midnight sun. "No this movie is depressing" Jughead complained snuggling his head into my neck. "But it's so cute!!" I replied pressing play. "Fine but I'm picking the movie tomorrow" i turned around and gave him a kiss. "Ok.deal"

Ahhhhhhhh!!! I got a new Bluetooth keyboard that connects to my phone. I got tired of typing on my iPhone keypad. It's so much better!

Finally a chapter of this story hasn't ended with bughead having sex... the storyline in building and characters are meeting. Also what a long chapter!!! Make sure to vote and comment.
-Caitlyn x