1.3

Still jean's POV

I showed Thor footage of what Loki did after arriving to earth.Thor didn't say anything.After that Thor went to talk with fury.hela and I sat down.Natasha was going to talk with Loki. I was looking for something on the sheild database, once I found it I went to talk with Fury about what I found. When I walked in to the lab I hit my bracelet once again, since I could feel the high tension.

"What I want to know is why SHIELD is making weapons using the tesseract "dr.banner said in a different tone.What I said.Thor walked in and fury pointed at him."because of him"he said."me"?said the god who was confused you the situation."We got many visits from aliens we learned that we are hopelessly outgunned."fury explained."But you not the only ones out there there are lots of threats rising up."fury continued.

"So you control the cube?" The captain asked."you drew Loki and his allies out.by doing something to the tesseract you showed that the earth is ready for a form of war."Thor explained.We had to come up with something Fury said.Then what would happen to the mutants would shield use the weapons agents them I thought. Nuclear detergent because that always calms everything down.Mr.stark said.I agreed. "remind me how you made your fortune stark" fury said annoyed.Lokis scepter was calling to me, like it knows me.

I started walking towards it slowly."I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck into this"captain said.I was about to touch the gem in the middle of the scepter, when I stopped and saw the gem come forward and show me something, a vision of reddish and pinkish magic. By the side was yellow and orange bird. Both things then went into a dojo sign. Then it showed me a person with a red crown and a yellow and orange dress reaching out to me. When I blinked that vision was over. Then I looked and saw everyone was still arguing.I didn't think about that vision, but just then the computer made a noise.

Did you find the tesseract Thor asked. yes said dr.banner.I can get there the fastest said mr.stark."I should go the tesseract isn't for humans".said Thor. I can get the tesseract I say. "no human can touch the tesseract and control it." Thor said.mr.stark didn't care and turned to leave when the captain stopped him."your not going alone."he said to the billionaire."are you going to stop me?"Mr.stark asked."put on the suit and let's find out."The captain continued this game. I went to the computer to see whatDr.banner was looking at the computer.

Then there was an explosion.Everyone fell to different sides of the room.I went to help everyone.Mr.Stark and captain left quickly I saw Loki getting out of his cell, I ran to the cell. I got out the phase two gun, "you're not going anywhere." I said pointing the gun at him. He looked at me and scoffed so much power that you are supposed to be be a myth,and you use none of it." He said. I shot the gun, but Loki ducked and it hit a mirror. Loki then came behind me and stabbed me. I saw that Thor had come to stop me, but he got tricked by Loki and fell from the container.I couldn't breath and I closed my eyes.

When I did that I saw the same vision, the stone was part of a key thing. As soon as the vision was over I opened my eyes.I was in what looked like an operation room. There were many bright lights at me.I saw fury looking shocked.I got up carefully. When I went to where Steve, Tony, and Natasha were standing, they looked shocked as well. "Stark did you lie?" Natasha asked. Tony looked to shocked to speak. I gave them a look that said what happened. "You died." Tony said finally getting out words.I was speechless.I had so many questions. I went with them so they could run tests on me. "This is ridiculous." Tony exclaimed. "Your fine. Somehow."I felt it had something to do with the vision. Then Clint walked in. "Did someone die?" He said sensing the mood in the room. I got up and hugged him.

We talked about Loki's plan, and when we realized where he was going, we got in the the Qin jet. Clint and Natasha drove the jet to the stark tower. Just then I decided to face Loki without my bracelet, and with my powers.