5.4

The day of the accord signings came.Jean was free of the stopper just for today. Jean saw T'challa and his father walking towards her and Natasha. Natasha and The king went to talk about politics.Just as they left storm showed up.Jean and Storm sat by each other. Even though she was now in Wakanda she still kept up with her friends.Steve was talking with Sam about something.Tony was talking with Pepper.It had been some time since Jean last saw her.Wanda was talking with her brother.

Jean left the room to go to the bathroom.At the time the king of wakanda started his speech.T'challa looked out window.He couldn't believe that he saw Jean planting something.He turned around and scanned the room for her.He couldn't see her.At that moment a bomb went off. T'challa went to his father.When his father wouldn't open his eyes he started crying.Peter got a bunch of people out.However he couldn't save everyone.All the avengers went to help everyone who was injured.

When Jean was washing her hands she felt the bomb.She ran out to see what happened.Jean saw storm running.Jean caught up with her.They both got out of the building. Storm went to see if T'challa and his father were ok.Jean went to see if Charles made it out.She happy when she found out that he did. Jean was drinking water when someone creeped up on her.She held the person in place with her telekinesis. When Jean turned around she was relieved when she saw it was Clint. "What are you doing here?" Jean asked. "Following orders" he replied. They both got in the car. "Who's orders?" She asked. "My conscious" He said.Clint turned to face her "I know what happened. Now the person who did that is going to feel pain." Clint said. Then the door opened "Let's go" Storm said sitting in. "You as well?" Jean asked. "No one gets to do that with my friend and expect for her friends to watch." Storm said. "We have to make one more stops." Clint said.

"Where are we going ?" Jean asked. "We are going to get Wanda. After seeing how you broke down in the cell, he decided not to sign the accords."Clint answered. After that Jean fell asleep in the car.She woke up when Wanda sat in the car. "You ok?"She asked. Jean nodded. "Storm drive." Clint said getting in the car.Storm started driving. Suddenly a guy got up from the back of the car. "Are We here?" He asked. "Who are you?" Jean asked. "Oh hi. I'm Scott Lang." He said. Jean smiled warmly at him. "How old is she?" Jean asked. Scott looked shocked. "Did you just?" He asked. Jean nodded no. "You do a thing that my adopted dad does when ever he thinks about me." Jean said. "She's In first grade and a huge fan you guys." Scott said. Jean took out a paper and signed it. "Give this to her next time you see her." She said. Scott looked happy. "Thanks." He said.