𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

THIRTEEN
"MARY ANNE IS BOSS"

-

"Isabelle!"

The members of the babysitters club stood up at the sight of the girl standing in the doorway of Claudia's bedroom.

"You decided to come back!"

Isabelle smiled, "Mary Anne texted me to say that you all finally made up" she said, before adding on, "which was a relief, Ive had to put up with Sam complaining about Kristy's mood all week" she laughed.

"What? I had a right to be grumpy, I was grounded" Kristy said, pulling a face as a joke and laughing.

"Right, well now that everyone has made up, let's celebrate! There are gummy worms in the chair, and for those who prefer non-gelatine-based candy, M&Ms!" Claudia grabbed two packets of candy and started to pass them around the circle of girls.

Stacey turned to Mary Anne, "Sorry for being such a jerk to you in the cafeteria. To make up for it, I made a playlist called Mary Anne is Boss, because you are."

Music started to play, lightening the mood even more.

Mary Anne turned to Kristy, "So, can we be friends again too?"

"Yeah, as long as your new best friend doesn't mind"

"Oh Kristy, don't be such a baby"

Kristy grinned, rolling her eyes since Mary Anne had pretty much used her own words against her.

Isabelle smiled as she watched the two girls hug, leaving their fight behind them, and went to join Stacey and Claudia, who had taken their usual seats on the bed, and were eating more of the candy that Claudia had hidden around her room.

"Thanks for coming back, Isabelle, we really appreciate the help"

Isabelle smiled, "I don't plan on leaving" she paused, "unless you give me some hideous jobs, then I will be leaving, I'm afraid"

The girls all laughed, "We definitely need you, you're the most responsible of us all, and you keep the peace. You're the one who made us all realise we were being petty" Stacey said, and the girls all nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you're like an older sister, just... nice. And nothing like Janine" Claudia said.

Isabelle laughed. She had seen Janine around school, and had heard stories from the girls in the club about how mean she was, and about how she thought she was better than the girls in the club because she was smart.

"Well then, that's one way to put it"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
aaah sorry for no updates for a few days! I felt bad that I hadn't posted, so I wrote this one quite quickly, so I apologise in advance if it is badly written.

I'm still trying to establish when exactly I will be writing, as I am back at school now (as of today) and I also have some activities after school along with Homework and revision in preparation for my GCSE exams.

This is highly unlikely, but worst case scenario, I will put this book on hold.

//