Blind date

You were sat in front of your vanity looking at the make up you had just applied to your eyes, Smokey with a hint of gold shimmer, you smiled at yourself feeling proud of the outcome.
Your best friend Megan has begged you to go on a double date with her and her boyfriend Luke, as a date for his friend, you had to admit, it was the last thing you wanted to do, go on a blind date and fake it for a couple of hours but you went anyway to keep her quiet.

You took one last look in the wardrobe for an outfit, finally deciding on this with some gold strappy heels.

You only lived 2 blocks from the restaurants you planned to meet at so you decided to walk and meet the 3 of them there

As you approached the restaurant you sent your bestie a text.

Hey Megz!
Just coming around the corner,
I will be there in 5 minutes, please meet me at the door!
😘

You walked in to the restaurant and looked around trying to find Megan or Luke, luckily Megan found your first, she stood up from her seat and walked towards you, 'I bet she didn't even check her phone' you thought to yourself, "wow! Y/N you look amazing! I hope you like your date because he is going to die when he sees you in that dress!", she said as she checked you out making you laugh, "thanks babe! You look beautiful too, come on I need a drink", the pair of you laughed as you headed towards the table.

Megan and Lukes seats were facing you as you walked up to the table so you could see the stranger that was sitting at the table facing Luke, From the back he looked very muscular as his shirt was pulled tight against the muscles over his back, 'this might not be as bad as expected' you told yourself.
When you arrived at the table your date turned to face you, his mouth dripping slightly as he looked you up and down, you began to feel nervous when you saw his amazingly beautiful features, those bright blue eyes and the way he looked at you made you feel things you hadn't felt in a long time!.

Megan broke the silence and introduced then two of you, "Y/N, this is Dacre, Dacre this is Y/N" she said as she slid into the seat next to her boyfriend, Dacre stood up from his seat and took your hand, "so nice to meet you Y/N, iv heard some many things about you, you look amazing by the way", he said before placing a soft kiss on the top of your hand, you began to blush and bite your lip, "thank you, it's nice to meet you too, and you look very handsome yourself", Dacre licked his bottom lip and gave you a  look that immediately sent butterflies to your stomach, he used your hand which he was still holding to guide you into your seat, you couldn't believe the politeness he was showing, most of the guys your had dated were absolute asses.

During the meal the four of you talked about work,family and hobbies.
You found out so much about Dacre during this chat, he was an actor, he hadn't been in anything major yet but from the way he spoke about film and acting you could tell he was very passionate and you hoped this would get him far.
You noticed him on more than one occasion staring at you, but you never said anything, you just smiled back at him.

You had all finished eating and had just paid the cheque, you were all heading to the door when Megan asked, "you need a lift home Y/N?", you smiled at her leaning against Luke's side, she had drank a few too many wines, "uh ... no babe I'm good, I think Im going to walk, if Dacre wants to join me?", Dacre smiled over at you before replying, "I'd love to", causing you to smile, you headed over to Dacres side as Luke and Megan got into their cab and the two of you waved them off.

You turned to Dacre once the cab was out of view, "so, where are we headed" Dacre asked as he gave you a smile, he was so sweet, you couldn't believe your blind date went so well, "oh yeah, my place is just a few blocks from here.... thank you for walking with me Dacre", you smiled at him as you began walking in the direction of your apartment.
Dacre followed your lead, "I really did enjoy myself tonight, I have to admit I was very skeptical when Luke suggested coming to meet Megan's friend, I like her don't get me wrong she's just .... I'm... too wild", the pair of you began to laugh, "oh she is definitely that!", Dacre's hand brushed against yours, causing you both to look down, he grabbed a hold of your hand and entwined it in his, "thank god you aren't like that, your just perfect", oh great!, the butterflies were back, only this time they felt like full size birds!.

The two of you carried on until you got to the stairs of your apartment, "this is me", you stopped and turned to him, hands still locked together, "I had an amazing night Y/N, thank you so much", you bit down on your bottom lip, why did this man make you so nervous!.
All of a sudden you had the courage of a lion!, "do you want to come in for a drink?" You asked him, he flashed you that cheeky yet seductive smile, "that would be nice" he said.

You lead Dacre up the stairs and into your apartment, "wow Y/N this is beautiful", you sat down to take off your shoes you and smiled at him, "thanks, I did most of it myself, the odd help from Luke, Megan just came and ordered him around", again the pair of you laughed, you made your way to the kitchen and brought back 2 glasses of wine.

Dacre had sat himself on your couch waiting for your return, when you sat down he moved himself closer and brushed a strand of hair from your face, "god, you are so beautiful Y/N", you smile at his compliment, "You are killing me with the complements!, if I feel butterflies one more time I may throw up", again the pair of you laughed, "what can I say, just stating facts. Can I ask you something?", he asked you, you shuffled in your seat getting comfortable you put your leg on the sofa, Dacre noticed this and he lifted your leg so it was resting over his thigh, "ok I cant take this anymore", you said as you placed your glass of wine on the table.

Dacre looked at you confused, "I'm sorry, what?", you looked at him and smiled before climbing on his lap and placing your lips on his, you could feel Dacre's shock through the kiss.
That didn't stop him from getting into the kiss, his hands finding the back of your head and gently tugging on your hair, earning a whimper from you, this made him smile so he pulled back from the kiss, "god damn that was hot, thank god there was no butterflies!", the two of you laughed again before continuing the kiss.

Just a cute little Dacre/Reader 🥰

Hope you are enjoying,
Any requests please message me!
Thanks x