•°2°•

A/n POV

You stopped on your steps as you reached close to them. Both of them were fallen on the ground rubbing their butts.

You helped jungkook up and offered your hand to the guy at whom jungkook bumped.

Your POV

He looked at you and accepted your hand. After he got up both of them dusted themselves. And then...

Your orbs met his beautiful and shining orbs. You were lost in his eyes for some good seconds and him in yours.

A/n POV

Jungkook : I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching were i was going! Sorry.

??? : its fine. No worries man.
Jungkook : oh by the way who are you ? I've never seen you around here.

??? : ah i have just enrolled in here. By the way my name is Jung Hoseok. J-Hope for short.
He said offering his hand to jungkook.

Jungkook : Hey. Im jungkook. And this is Y/n.
He said shaking his hand.

Y/n : Hey.
You said , shaking your hand with him too.
You felt a shiver run down your spine when his skin came in contact with yours.

Y/n : J-hope...What's your first class?

J hope : umm...its Physics.

Jungkook : Cool! Its the same as ours.
Lets stick together . We will give you a tour of the school in lunch.

J hope : Thanks guys!

Y/n : Its no problem. Now lets make a run for class!.
You said while starting to run.

Jungkook and J-hope : Hey! That's Cheating!
They said while running behind you.

Your POV

After running for a while you stopped before your classrooms door, waiting for jungkook and J-hope.
After some time they reached the class room and held their chests and breath heavily.

Y/n : Calm down guys. Catch your breaths first or else the sir will think that we just came from war.

They laughed while still trying to catch their breaths.

Jungkook : Can you freakin' stop joking at this time!

After a while they were calm and you guys entered the class.

You knocked the door and entered the classroom .

Jungkook : Good morning sir!
He said while saluting like a soldier.

The sir sighed and said

Sir : jungkook...go to your seat...

Jungkook : Thank you sir.
He bowed and went to his seat.

Sir : Now...Ms.Y/n mind explaining why soo late to the class?

Y/n : sir...he is the new kid. He was lost so i was showing him the directions to his class.
You said pointing at J-hope.

Sir : ok you can go to your seat and you...
He said while pointing at j-hope
Sir : introduce yourself.

J hope gupled.
You turned to him and did a thumbs up and went beside jungkook.

J-Hope : umm...Hello everyone my name is Jung Hoseok. You can call me j hope. Please dont bully me. I have a big brother. I would complain him if you do so. Thank you.

Sir : ok j hope go and sit beside jay.
Jay raise your hand.

A boy with pinkish blonde hair raised his hand.
J hope went and sat beside him.

Between the class~

J hope POV

I felt something like a ball thrown at my back. I looked at the sir and saw that his attention wasnt here. So i picked up the paper and read it.

"J-Hope come at the back seat. Sir wont see anything. His attention is not here. Sit with us."
- Y/n & jungkook

J hope gulped and looked at the back seat and saw y/n and jungkook signaling him to come at the back.
J hope looked at jay with puppy eyes and jay put a hand on his shoulder and nodded.

J hope looked at the sir and slowly got up from his seat. He reached at the back and sat beside y/n.

And just as he sat the sir turned around bringing his attention to the class. He didnt notice that j hope was gone from his previous seat.

The three of you giggled

~lunch time~

Kids were running out of the classrooms to cafeteria.
The three of you came out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria.

You bought sandwiches and went to the boys and gave them the sandwiches.

Y/n : lets go for a tour while eating.

J hope : sure

The three of you headed for a school tour.

~After lunch~

Jungkook : So guys...what do you guys wanna do now? We dont have any classes now. Imma go grab banana milk. You guys want anything?

Y/n : I am heading to the library. I need to get some books.

J hope : Imma go to the washroom right now. Maybe we all can meet at the library after.

Y/n : yeah...lets get to know each other better.

Jungkook : great! I'll bring you guys banana milk too.

J hope : sure.

"Bye peeps!"

After the talk you guys decided to head your ways. You went to the library as j hope went to the washroom and jungkook to the cafeteria.

-In the library-

You were picking up a creepy book. You were interested in horror stuff until a book caught your eye.

 You were interested in horror stuff until a book caught your eye

You took out the book and read the intro. That was until you felt someone staring intensely at you.

You turned around and scanned the library and you saw a guy standing in the corner. His orbs gave you chills.
You couldnt observe his face as he was wearing a mask and black clothes.

...