•°17°•

Infront of me...

was...

j hope.

The main gruesome thing was that he was not alive. It was his dead body. His face was covered in dried blood. His hair, messed up. His lips parted. His shirt was toren and he had bruises all over his body. Blood was dripping out of his chapped lips.

How did he get those bruises? How did his shirt tear away?

These thoughts started to flood your mind.

Flashback●

Jungkook POV

I don't know why i always have to change my plans. Its everytime harder than the way it had to be. But that's not gonna happen tonight. I appreciate my devilish brain for bringing up this idea to me. After so many days, i will have some fun.

"Taehyung" i called out.

"yeah?"

"Did the police find out yet?"

"No. But They will find out about it soon."

"Great. Now, listen to me carefully... i have an awesome plan."

"what is it?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

"Bring j hope's body."

●3 hours later●

"Hahaha...look at yourself! So vulnerable and weak." jungkook laughed out.

"Next time you take Y/n away from me, know the consequences." Jungkook spoke to himself.

"Oh wait! There won't be a next time, because you're dead!"

Jungkook laughed at the dead body infront of him. It was none other than J hope's body. He stood in the basement infront of the hanging body while talking to him.

He was laughing, but then an unexpected look took its place on his face. He clenched his jaw and fingers. His knuckles turned pale while veins popped out of his arms.

He started hitting j hope's dead body. He punched him mercilessly everywhere. His lips busted open and blood started to drip out of it. His shirt tore apart and purple marks appeared on his skin.

Jungkook stopped punching him while breathing heavily. He went to the corner of the room and grabbed a bottle of water. 

"Bring him when you get the order." He said to one of his men and walked away.

Flashback end●

I closed my eyes shut and tears uncontrollably rolled down my cheeks.

I just wanted to disappear from the world and not leave a trace behind. I wished that a black hole could just swallow me up.

I don't want to see it.

I don't want to see him.

Jungkook.

He is the sole reason why I'm this much broken.

He is the reason why my happiness got snatched away from me.

I got up from my seat to run away from this place but in a second i was pushed down on the floor with jungkook sitting on top of me. He held my wrists and pinned them on each side of my head.

I just closed my eyes wishing that it is just a disastrous nightmare and i would wake up soon.

But again the harsh reality written in my fate had to hit me.