5. The bet

Crime against children are the most heinous crime. That, for me, would be a reason for capital punishment because children are innocent and need guidance of an adult society.

        ~Clint Eastwood~

Nobody POV

The next day the ringing of Cataleya's phone wakes her up. When she answer the phone she listens to what the person says and hangs up. Changing her clothes real quick she goes downstairs to tell Gibbs that the plan changed. After the talked yesterday she stayed at his house and Callen went back to DiNozzo's house. They agreed that the boys stay at DiNozzo's house and the girls stay at Ziva's house.

'Dad change of plans. They found more containers with human remains in LA and they going to send it to DC. And they found 2 more dead children in a park. I want you, Hotch, Ziva, DiNozzo and agent d*ckhead to go to the new crime scene. And I want Kensi to go with Deeks and Emily.' Cataleya says before taking her jacket and phone and starts walking towards the door. Gibbs follows her outside and each go a different way.

Cataleya POV

Arrive at the NCIS building I go straight to the morgue. Arriving at the morgue I go straight inside. Opening the container I feel nothing. I learned myself to not feel anything when the killing is bad. Like this one. I'm even super good at it, but there is one thing that always gets to me and that's murdered children. I hate people who kill children. Killing children or hurting children is a big NO-NO for me. When I was in the mafia I made rules, number 1 was Never hurt or abuse mentally, emotionally, physically and sexually a child. If you do that you get it back but 1000 times worse. 

Beginning the autopsy at what left of the remains I make a big discovery. Finishing the autopsy I write everything I found out. I place the remains aside and start the autopsy at the first child. 'It looks like you didn't forget how to do a autopsy Leya.' Ducky says walking inside. 'Yeah it's hard to forget when you had the most amazing teacher Ducky.'

'Flattering will not help you now honey. This is what you found?' Ducky ask well looking at the notes. 'Yeah.'  I say wel looking at Ducky. 'Okay lets continue do you can tell the rest of the team.' Ducky says.

Derek Morgan POV

Coming back from the crime scene with Gibbs and Hotch I see JJ and Reid surrounded by boxes and files. 'JJ why are there so many boxes and files? Are all this people missing?' I ask JJ looking shocked. 'Hey guys, no this people are from around the world. Cataleya thought said that this my be not there first time so she called some people. But sadly when didn't find anything.' JJ explain. 'We even ask Garcia and Abby to show use how the children would look like but nothing. It's like the victims don't even exist.' Reid continues. I nod my head. At that moment I see Ziva and DiNozzo walking towards use with food.

'Alright people we brought food. Let's eat.' DiNozzo says and at that moment Emily, Kensi, Deeks, Callen, Hanna and Rossi arrive. 'Yesss food!' Deeks says excited. Kensi Dolly her eyes at him. 'I'm going to get the others.' Ziva says and starts walking. 'I'm coming with you Ziva.' I say before walking after her.

Arriving downstairs I see Garcia talking to everybody happy. 'Babygirl.' Garcia turns towards me happy. 'Everybody there is food upstairs. So come on let's eat.' Ziva says. Everybody nod their head and starts going upstairs. Abby and Garcia are the only one left. 'Did you call Ducky?' Abby ask Ziva. Ziva shakes her head. 'I'm coming with you. I heard from Jimmy that Leya is working with Ducky and I want to see her.' Abby says excited before we start walking towards the morgue I think? 'She works with dead body? I thought that she works in the field?' Garcia ask with a look of confusion. 'When she worked with use she helped everywhere. Sometime she was helping Ducky other times she was helping Abby and sometimes she was working in the field.' Ziva answers. Arriving at the morgue we see Ducky, Cataleya and Jimmy. Ducky looks up from the body and see use. 'Hello guys, for what do we get this lovely visit?' Ducky ask. 'DiNozzo and I brought food for everyone so lets eat.' Ziva says.

'Ducky and Jimmy, both of you can go eat something. I'm going to finish here. Oow and agent D*ckhead looks like I'm not sitting on my *ss and doing nothing.' Cataleya says without looking up. I hear everybody else laughing. 'Are you still mad at me for what I said yesterday? Because I'm sorry if I offended you with my words. I thought that you were a spoiled brat who doesn't know anything and who became our boss because her connections.' I say looking at her. She looks up. And holy sh*t she is scary as hell. 'Are you serious? Listen carefully because I'm saying this ones. I'm not for slight bit offended by you. I don't give a sh*t what you think about me. But what I hate more than people killing children are people who think they know me. And you profiling is really bad agent D*ckhead.' She says. I look angry at her. HOW CAN SHE SAY THAT. 'Oow like you know any better. You just good at hacking and what opening dead people and looking inside them?!' I say angry. 'How really is that how you going to play. Okay let me profile you and if I get 1 thing out the 10 things wrong I will quit.' Everybody looks shocked at her. 'Okay that is a deal then.' I say.

'1

'1. You have this amazing flirty bond with Penelope but you will never date her because you see her as your best friend.
2. You see Spencer as a little brother who you need to protect.
3. You the one who will kick the doors in and save the victim even when it means risking your life.
4. You see the team as you family who you will protect at all cost.
5. You love your family the most and do anything for them.
6. You a manwh*re sleeping with every woman you meet.
7. You were hurt as a child maybe physically or sexually abused. But that is why you don't give a sh*t about criminals who use there past as a excuse.
8. You lost someone who was close to you. That someone was maybe a cop or a agent something in the law and that is why you became a agent.
9. You were a jock who was good at maybe basketball or football.
10. You show everybody around you the happy, outgoing and amazing Derek Morgan but the truth is your just scared little boy who put a facade.
And did I say anything wrong.' She finishes looking at me challenging. I just look at her emotionless knowing that she is right.

Before I can say anything Ducky  saves me. 'Cataleya that is in off. Just finish quickly because you need to eat. And everybody else lets go and eat.' Ducky says before everybody starts walking. Ziva, Jimmy and Abby look at me sadly. And Garcia looks at me sadly.

'You know agent Morgan you shouldn't take it personal. Cataleya is a type who will defend herself even when it means hurting somebody else because that is how you grow up. And I'm sorry for everything she said.' Ducky says to me. Looking at him I know he means it. 'It's okay Ducky.'

When you angry, be SILENT.

~Unknown~

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hope that you like it 😁

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Hope that you like it  😁