𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹

Ondreaz: "ugh, fine."

Tony: "oh come on you know you wanna, maybe you'll even get lucky tonight."

Ondreaz: "that's disgusting, I'm not going to take advantage of y/n."

Tony: "whatever you say."

Tony walked away and Ondre walked up to you.

Ondreaz: "I've been instructed to watch you."

You: "oh really."

Ondreaz: "yeah."

Ondre's POV

Y/n was already tipsy and we haven't even been here for 15 minutes, I wasn't going to get drunk, I didn't want to do anything I would regret plus I have to watch y/n.

Ondreaz: "are you okay?"

You: "hm, yeah I'm fine."

Ondreaz: "okay then."

I really had to go to the bathroom but I didn't want to leave y/ n alone, I mean she is already stupid and reckless when she's not drunk.

Ondreaz: "okay y/n, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and you stay right here, don't do anything dumb..okay?"

You: "fine, fine go!"

I went to the bathroom and came back out, I looked around and didn't see y/n.

Ondreaz: "sh*t!!"

I ran around looking for her, then I saw her sitting down in a corner on her phone laughing, ran and sat down next to her.

Ondreaz: "y/n what the hell are you doi-"

She cut me off by laughing.

Ondreaz: "what are you watching?"

I grabbed her phone and she was on my TikTok account.

You: "you're so cute and funny Ondre.. like you have know idea."

I blushed

Ondreaz: "t-thanks I guess."

You: "I wish I had someone like you, I thought I did but nope."

I had a feeling y/n was hurting more then she let on.

You: "all I want to do is find a nice, cute girl.. or guy and have fun, I wanna laugh with them, cry with them, please them.. you know all that."

Ondreaz: "I want that too."

You: "well you'll get there some day champ."

Y/n stood up and started to walk away.

Ondreaz: "wait!"

Y/n turned around and I walked up to her.

Ondreaz: "I-I know what I want."

You: "same." She looked me up and down.

Ondreaz: "look I know you're hurting more than you're showing."

You: "isn't that what I'm supposed to do, people don't want the emotional side of me, they won't the fun side and the adventurous side, no one likes you when you're boring and being sad is boring."

You: "yes I might be hurting, but I'm not gonna show it, i'm not gonna stay home and cry about it, about some girl who obviously didn't care about me, I'm gonna go out and have fun, forget all about it because that's what I do."