The Unruly Reaction: An Ally's Unexpected Return!

"Speech."

'Thoughts.'

-Timeskip/Flashback Transition-

"Flashback Speech."

'Flashback Thoughts'

'Telepathy/Pokémon Speech'

Pokémon Moves / Pokémon Abilities

============================================================

-Unity Garden, General Point Of View

The sun's rays brighten the early morning skies for morning's approach. The plantations were filled with plentiful vegetation for humans and Pokémon alike.The creatures of the garden were still in their slumber, ever so peaceful in their natural habitat. Along this beautiful scenery was a silk covered road that people tend upon. Speaking of people, three familiar figures were walking in the distance. These individuals were the Johto trio (consisting of Connor, Dakota, and Alana), and they were on an early stroll through the fine garden discussing a particular event that took place the day before.

The Ceremonial Match.

The opening battle had been the hottest topic for hours on end due to a trainer infamous for rejecting champion status, beating the one of, if not the strongest champion in a three on three battle with no substitutes. It was that, and the fact that he hadn't called out commands to his Pokémon half the time was what impressed trainers and spectators alike. People started to come up with their educated guesses on how this young man did this. Some people made rational educated guesses on how Galer beat someone like Cynthia Shirona. Then.... there were people who just didn't like the trainer and thought that the battle was

"ABSOLUTE TAUROS-SHIT!"

That shrill remark had caused unnecessary disturbance to not only the people next to him but the things around him. Connor Redwood was pissed, no, livid, at the fact that the same guy who 'bumped into him' and had him humiliated by the Pokémon Center's nurse achieved his first win the tournament against not just a champion, but to Sinnoh's champion! And she just stood there with a grin like it was fun. This 'lowlife' shouldn't even be able to beat an ace trainer, no less a champion at a high caliber. Luckily, a smack to the back of the head was what the dark brown-haired idiot received for disturbing the peaceful atmosphere they were surrounded by.

"For the love of Ho-oh, give it a rest! It's too early in the damn morning for this, Connor!" scolded our savior of the morning, otherwise known as Alana Scarlet.

"Sheez! Did that battle keep you up last night?" questioned Dakota rather groggy. "So he won against a match that didn't count. So what?"

Connor's right eye  twitched in annoyance.

"So what? SO WHAT!? So everything!" The burnette shouted. " How can that jack off beat Cynthia, of all people, and make it seem like she's the challenger? Heck, the douche just sweeped her three Pokémon like he wasn't trying! I mean take a look at her Spiritomb for a moment. She took out Red's legendary Charizard and gave Steven's Metagross a run for his money with that Spiritomb, but that Galer guy ended it with that frilly-looking Togekiss. Then he launched his oversized Torterra into the strongest Water type without a care in the world, and came up with some cheap ass strats with his Greninja! I mean, what kind of tom fuckery was that!?" he ranted.

Throughout this rant of jealousy, Alana was reaching her breaking point. The auburn haired woman was about to let Connor have it, but the Arceus-sent that was Dakota Fafner had intervened on her behath. When Connor finished his seemingly endless rant, he noticed an impassive was being sent towards him by his elder traveling companion. The piercing stare of Dakota's intimidated Connor, as it was if he was staring into his very being; that had made him sweat a bit; scaring him while his skin turned pale.