Prelimaries Pt. One: Sky vs Brock

"Speech."

'Thoughts.'

-Timeskip/Flashback Transition-

"Flashback Speech."

'Flashback Thoughts'

'Telepathy/Pokémon Speech'

Pokémon Moves / Pokémon Abilities

=============================================================

-Unity Studio- General Point Of View-

Over at a special location of the property was a V.I.P. studio. The place was decked out with a food table, two built in bathrooms for both male and females, a stereo with surround sound, and a large theatre-like screen to view Pokémon battles live and pre recorded. Across from there are built-in seats with three rows of ten.

Truly, this was the hang out pad for higher-ups.

Speaking of which, those who were present at the reserved area were significant eight people. Sitting at the center was the champion of Galar, Leon, and the P.L.A. C.E.O. himself, Mr. Goodshow. The other champions were either getting their food off of a table in the far or were already sitting at their respective seats.

When the others were finished selecting their food and picking their beverages, and sat around both Leon and Mr. Goodshow as they engaged in a conversation.

"I must say that it's great to see you be here, Leon, my boy." Charles said with a warm smile.

"Yeah," Lance nodded in agreement along with his fellow champions. "For a moment, I thought you were going to be a no-show. "

Leon lightly chuckled as he rubbed his head sheepishly.

"To be honest, I thought I was. Fortunately, Mr.Goodshow was able to send me the right coordinates for the competition." Leon confessed with an embarrassed smile, prompting the other champions to giggle (females) and crackle amusedly smirk (males).

"Regardless, it's lovely to be accepted in a tournament of this magnitude and to make it here."

The other champions began to introduce themselves as Leon already greeted Lance, recalling them having a Dynamax battle.

I've seen your battle with Lance not too long ago. You rocked and you ruled!" James 'Gold' Kenta said, giving him a thumbs up. "My name's Jimmy, but my friends call me Gold."

Next was Steven's turn to introduce himself.

"I am Steven Stone, son of the President of the Devon Corporation. My father has told me a lot about you and your endeavors being sponsored by the chairman of Macro Cosmos and Galar's League branch. I am a fan of your work."

"I appreciate the good word, mate." Said the Galar native.

Cynthia soon followed after Steven.

"My name is Cynthia, and I must say that your region's legends about the two kings battling alongside Pokémon wield and sword and a shield was very intriguing."

"Likewise, lass." Leon responded positively. "And fancied your match from yesterday. "You battle quite brightly."

Iris came after with the same kind of energy as Jimmy.

"Hi, my name is Iris, it's an honor to finally meet you!" Iris gushed as she asked a question. Is it really true that your Charizard's Gigantamax form can go toe-to-toe with Lance's Gyarados?"