A/N

hi. you can call me red, and this is my first fic so go easy on me.. i also got motivation to do this because i got a keyboard that really satisfying to type on lol

OK... here i shall lays some rules... 

If any person or persons that are participants in the dream team or related wish for this fanfic to be taken down there will be no problem doing such..(don't worry i will not be writing like this the whole time i just have to make if look official)

like the description said i shall not be writing hot and heavy smut because even though dream himself said they do not care i want to respect them and there reputations..

You guys can write your requests and wishes in the comments and i will try to get to them all if any of you even read this.. Like i said in description i will mostly be writing abt dream, George, and sapnap. But you guys can request others, i am just letting you know :) i also will write fluff, angst( or however you spell that), just random stuff and i might do some group chats here and there. 

I will mostly be writing in the Y/n format but if you want a personalized one you are allowed to request that..

ALRIGHT AFTER THAT LONG ASS A/N WE WILL NOW GET ONTO THE STORY... remember... be respectful, and enjoy:))